I have Cheers...Can I buy someone a drink using it ?

Vitamin_Sea

You can order a drink, one of your 15 per day, and if you don't like it, I guess you can hand it off to your friend. I wouldn't do it right there at the bar. I might walk away and hand it off later. However, you will get $#!& online here for doing it. '

Or, you can order two drinks and pay for one. That being said, I may have, in the past, found out what the Piano Bar guy liked, ordered one for myself, and then handed it (untouched) off to him. 

• Like 1

You can order drinks 5 minutes apart.  It is supposed to be for you.  If it ends up being drank by someone else, it does.  Just saying. 

As others have stated, you aren't "allowed" to purposely buy someone else a drink on your package. 

Here is a copy/paste from Carnival.com FAQs, Know Before You Go, Eating and Drinks, What is the Cheers Beverage Program?  It is found under Program Restrictions in this section.

"> Guests may purchase a round of drinks for themselves and friends. One drink will count towards the CHEERS! program and the remaining drinks will be charged to a guest’s Sail and Sign® account"

17 hours ago, Vitamin_Sea said:

upcoming cruise....can i buy someone drinks at the dining room or bars?

She does not have cheers.

You don’t mention one way or another but if they are in the same room as you and over the age of 21 they must also buy Cheers.

• Like 1