Live From Eurodam March 30 until April 10

Crazy For Cats

2 hours ago, Crazy For Cats said:

Most of the questions were given to a crew member for them to ask the captain.  The question about the line came directly from a passenger in the front row.

Thanks for answering.  That's the way it worked last fall.  This time there was a different Captain and a different Cruise Director.  It just wasn't the same with written questions.   Glad you got compensation for the a/c problem.  Being nice pays off.

• Like 2

Good Morning on our last day before disembarking. 

Wifi tip.  In our cabin the internet seems to work best in the morning.   At night it has been unresponsive most times I  tried.  Their intranet to run the app is spotty as well.   You can use the app to see the daily events and when going to another tab in the app it will tell you that you are not connected to wifi.

Today's When and Where 

20220409_063342.thumb.jpg.d07e006381c9da21b2d28f6c68208ba1.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Florida_gal_50 said:

I love the one on the left bottom of the last picture.  I don’t know what it’s supposed to be but it’s really cute.  I’m a towel animal fan.

That's my favorite too.  I thought it a dragon. 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Florida_gal_50 said:

I love the one on the left bottom of the last picture.  I don’t know what it’s supposed to be but it’s really cute.  I’m a towel animal fan.

8 minutes ago, Crazy For Cats said:

That's my favorite too.  I thought it a dragon. 

That's a new one on me, too.  I like it!  Has to be a dragon Jake.  Thanks for posting.

I've got the towel animal book here so I shall look it up and see if it's included.

Edited to add:  No it's not in the how-to book.  It must take a long time to make!  BTW Jake, there is a kitty towel animal in the book that you would love.  I haven't seen it myself on a cruise.  Page 42.  But a really awesome one was the seahorse.  Glad I looked more closely at the book.  Somehow it was gifted to me on one of my cruises and I've never more than glanced at it before.

Edited by StLouisCruisers
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Florida_gal_50 said:

I am another one who loves the towel animals. (Except the monkey!) 
The dragon is a new one to me and very creative-love it.  

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, CruiseMark said:

I have kind of a stupid question about Tamarind. Is the actual menu the same as the sample menu on the HAL site or are there different choices available?

This menu is pretty close.  Some of the desserts on here are no longer available.

https://rogerjett-photography.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Tamarind-Menu-2021.pdf

Yesterday during the late afternoon and evening the fan started working again in the ac unit.  The room cooled and actually became cold. We didn't need the box fan overnight. 

Now just waiting to disembark and catch our plane home.   Hopefully no cancellation.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Crazy For Cats said:

Yesterday during the late afternoon and evening the fan started working again in the ac unit.  The room cooled and actually became cold. We didn't need the box fan overnight. 

Now just waiting to disembark and catch our plane home.   Hopefully no cancellation.

Figures, just when you’re going to leave the ship the AC kicks in!   Have enjoyed following along on your cruise-thank you.  

Safe trip home and hoping it all goes smooth.  

• Like 3

Disembarking was the quickest ever at Port Everglades.  They scanned your face, got an all clear and you were good to go.  No need to show passport.

Traffic to the airport was a bear.  The lines at security were long but did move rather quickly.   DH noticed lots of delays.  Hopefully ours will go on time.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1