Can't see or print Sea sail passes

imola

We are all checked in and printed out our luggage tags.  However, when I go to our sail passes the site does not bring them up or have any place to print them.  I have tried from my computer and phone app.  Neither will bring them up.  Any thoughts or help is greatly appreciated. 

Had someone in our group have a similar problem.  They went back into Check-In and walked through the process again.  (just letting autofill with the already entered info)  Once they did that, and completed it (a second time), the seapass started working.  If you haven't already tried that, give it a go.

1 hour ago, imola said:

We are all checked in and printed out our luggage tags.  However, when I go to our sail passes the site does not bring them up or have any place to print them.  I have tried from my computer and phone app.  Neither will bring them up.  Any thoughts or help is greatly appreciated. 

This has happened to several of my clients...all on Symphony. 

I just resolved this problem for my upcoming Harmony cruise.  I had to back to check in on my computer, not app.  Even though I had selected everything when I checked in on app, on the web it showed that I did not have my country of birth and the boxes to allow use of biometric data were not checked.  Once I selected and checked, I was able to re-complete check in and finally see my set sail pass.  It also now shows up in the app.  

However, when I was freaking out about it, my TA told me she and her husband had no issue checking in at the port without set sail passes and that the people there just printed for them.  So if this fix doesn't work, you should still be ok

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Fa-Li said:

I just resolved this problem for my upcoming Harmony cruise.  I had to back to check in on my computer, not app.  Even though I had selected everything when I checked in on app, on the web it showed that I did not have my country of birth and the boxes to allow use of biometric data were not checked.  Once I selected and checked, I was able to re-complete check in and finally see my set sail pass.  It also now shows up in the app.  

However, when I was freaking out about it, my TA told me she and her husband had no issue checking in at the port without set sail passes and that the people there just printed for them.  So if this fix doesn't work, you should still be ok

You can check in at the port, but it's just faster to have the pass already printed.  The check in online/app just allows for a quicker time at the port.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, imola said:

That's happened to me.  Could not print from my laptop, even though it told me that I'm ready to sail.  Used the app and was having a similar problem.  Read on this board that an individual was having problems with the country of birth constantly dropping.  Went back and sure enough the country of birth was blank.  Reentered and also uploaded my vaccine card and finally was able to see my SeaPass and had my DIL print it for me, as I'm not techie enough.

Check your country of birth and also upload your vaccine card.  Also, is your reservation linked to another as that may also be the cause.  Check the country of birth.

Has anyone ever told all y'all on this group how wonderful and knowledgeable you are?  I went back in to "check-in" and redid it.  Low and behold for some reason the "country of birth" was blank.  I filled it in again and boom.  Set-sail passes are now printed.  I am not a techie and would not have thought of this.  Truly thank all of you for your help.  Our documents are now all printed,  passports and vaccine cards are ready, cash it counted, tests kits arrived today.  Now if I can just get that packing down to less than a steamer trunk all will be good.  lol

Smooth seas to everyone.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, imola said:

Has anyone ever told all y'all on this group how wonderful and knowledgeable you are?  I went back in to "check-in" and redid it.  Low and behold for some reason the "country of birth" was blank.  I filled it in again and boom.  Set-sail passes are now printed.  I am not a techie and would not have thought of this.  Truly thank all of you for your help.  Our documents are now all printed,  passports and vaccine cards are ready, cash it counted, tests kits arrived today.  Now if I can just get that packing down to less than a steamer trunk all will be good.  lol

Smooth seas to everyone.

My wife and I just returned from our 14th cruise. I have been whittling down the amount of clothes I bring every time. Every cruise I find that I am bringing home clothes that I never wore. My wife?, not so much. As we were packing to come home this time she said "you know, next time I think I can pack about 1/3 less clothes". Finally! That'll be one less suitcase we have to drag around.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just got an email from RCI regarding the same issue. They asked us to go to the WEBSITE and edit our check-in. For some reason the Country of Birth didn't capture initially so that was an issue on their end. Once I did that my Set Sail pass showed up in the app. Hope this helps.

33 minutes ago, ace1zoe2 said:

Just got an email from RCI regarding the same issue. They asked us to go to the WEBSITE and edit our check-in. For some reason the Country of Birth didn't capture initially so that was an issue on their end. Once I did that my Set Sail pass showed up in the app. Hope this helps.

For some reason that particular field has been an issue.  Others have reported it.

We had the same issue.

I had to call RCI about my last name (with Jr) on the reservation not matching the C&A last name.

Once they told to remove it from the check in, but check that the Set Sail pass was correct, I could not generate the Set Sail pass, and no reasonable error message to say what was wrong.

I saw this thread yesterday and was able to correct it for both of us and generate the Set Sail pass.

Funny thing is, about 4 - 5 hours later, both of us got emails about the issue.

ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING TRAVELS

Dear Guest,

We look forward to welcoming you onboard for your upcoming Royal Caribbean vacation! Before you sail, we have some quick information we would like to provide you regarding your online check-in.

You may have noticed an error message during the check-in process, or you may not be able to access your set sail pass despite having checked in. Unfortunately, due to some technical difficulties, your country of birth was not captured properly. To resolve this issue before you arrive at the terminal, please sign into your account, and update the check-in information for you and your party. You can make these updates via our website up to three days before your sailing, or on the Royal Caribbean app until the morning of your sailing.

Here’s how you complete the process:

• On the website: Select Edit check-in, find the Guest information (first screen), and select the Country of birth from the drop-down provided, then select Continue.
  • On the mobile app: Tap Check-in from the bottom navigation, tap Travel info, select Country of birth from the selector, then tap Continue

Making this quick update will ensure a more seamless embarkation experience so that you can start your vacation as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we look forward to welcoming you onboard soon!

Sincerely,

• Thanks 2

On 3/30/2022 at 6:21 PM, BND said:

You can check in at the port, but it's just faster to have the pass already printed.  The check in online/app just allows for a quicker time at the port.

Yes, this is exactly why I suggested how to fix it.  The option was just reassurance that she'd still be able to sail even if the fix didn't work.

On 3/31/2022 at 2:31 PM, ace1zoe2 said:

Yes got that same email after we had fixed things with the help of this group.  We are all set for April and May,  all Setsail passes are printed.  Still waiting on luggage tags for may to be available and for me to make final payment next week.  Again thank you to everyone for being so helpful. 

3 hours ago, imola said:

Yes got that same email after we had fixed things with the help of this group.  We are all set for April and May,  all Setsail passes are printed.  Still waiting on luggage tags for may to be available and for me to make final payment next week.  Again thank you to everyone for being so helpful. 

The luggage tags will part of the documents and available to print approximately 30 days prior to sail.

On 4/2/2022 at 1:36 PM, nelblu said:

The luggage tags will part of the documents and available to print approximately 30 days prior to sail.

Yes we have gotten them for all four cruises even the ones that are 40 days out.  I am just glad to have everything done and printed now.  Packing, negative nasal swab and drive 8 hours and wait for the fun to begin.  We made D+ in January so decided we are going to take full advantage of those 5 drinks per day this cruise.  We have an 11:00 am boarding time so going to start with lunch.  lol