Cruise Planner

sdear

15 minutes ago, Vacation...Yes said:

Wait, what??? My OCD planner personality is freaking out a bit 😬

Well, there's always making each.and.every.day's.dining.reservation to keep you occupied while waiting for the entertainment.

I just about went to sleep on my mouse doing that for 4 cruises today.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pcur said:

Well, there's always making each.and.every.day's.dining.reservation to keep you occupied while waiting for the entertainment.

I just about went to sleep on my mouse doing that for 4 cruises today.

Hi!  You can make dining reservations online for each day of the cruise?  How do you do this?  Thanks!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Cruisin Around said:

Hi!  You can make dining reservations online for each day of the cruise?  How do you do this?  Thanks!

Go into the Cruise Planner for your cruise.  Click on the "dining" link at the top.  You will get one of two possible screens next:  one that shows all the dining options, with My Time Dining at the bottom; or, one that gives you a link to "plan all dining".

Each of these pages will take you to the screen to reserve your time for each day.  If you're lucky, you'll end up on the page that lets you select all days in the cruise.  Otherwise, you'll end up doing them individually.

If you want to eat before 7pm, you have to get into the Cruise Planner asap.  I have a cruise in December, and the earlier times were already gone.

• Like 3

Please help! After reading all these posts I went in to book my anytime dining.  I can book dining room times but not specialty dinners. We bought a 3 specialty dinner package. How do I book those?

TIA

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sunlover2 said:

Please help! After reading all these posts I went in to book my anytime dining.  I can book dining room times but not specialty dinners. We bought a 3 specialty dinner package. How do I book those?

TIA

Onboard at any specialty restaurant. As soon as you board. 

• Like 3

Any idea when information shows up in the planner?  We have Alaska booked for next May and the planner says "Amazing experiences coming soon. Please check back later to see what’s available for your cruise."

On 4/2/2022 at 3:39 PM, pcur said:

Go into the Cruise Planner for your cruise.  Click on the "dining" link at the top.  You will get one of two possible screens next:  one that shows all the dining options, with My Time Dining at the bottom; or, one that gives you a link to "plan all dining".

Each of these pages will take you to the screen to reserve your time for each day.  If you're lucky, you'll end up on the page that lets you select all days in the cruise.  Otherwise, you'll end up doing them individually.

If you want to eat before 7pm, you have to get into the Cruise Planner asap.  I have a cruise in December, and the earlier times were already gone.

How far in advance can you do that for My Time Dining? And how would we even know what times to choose if the entertainment options aren't available yet?

22 minutes ago, DukeASUGirl said:

How far in advance can you do that for My Time Dining? And how would we even know what times to choose if the entertainment options aren't available yet?

Select time close to early or late dining as entertainment is geared towards that