Specialty Dining discounts onboard

Just found out our TA gave us $50 dining credit and was thinking about maybe doing one or two specialty dining restaurants.  We are leaving this weekend and I don't see the offer available any longer on the online account.  By chance are there any onboard???  If so what are they?  We are on the Anthem of the Seas!

Thanks

The hotel guy or whatever his title was offered my entire dining table in the Mdr sabors for $16 a head on night 5. ... no takers. 

Depends what you want. Sabors isnt getting great reviews except for the guacamole. Chops best I could get later I to the cruise was 30% off. I get bogo for diamond plus but has to be used early nights, so later nights arent filling up. Ask and see what they say .. ask a  ight or so later and see if you get a better offer. 

22 minutes ago, Tee & Chilli said:

If specialty dining sells well prior to the sailing, discounts are unlikely.

While it is true that they sell out and also close the sales typically two days prior to sailing, we have often been offered reduced prices on board.  Just go to the maître d upon boarding and ask regarding the restaurants of your choice.  On Anthem there is Chops, Izumi, Jamies Italian. and Wonderland to choose from.

59 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You’ll likely have the folks from specialty dining coming to you with offers - get ready to negotiate. 

That's good to know.  Will keep that in mind.

We were thinking Chops and maybe Jaime's Italian.  I see online Chops + 1 dining is $68 per adult.  30% would be great.  

1 hour ago, mommyz said:

How's Chop's for lunch?

Chops for lunch is great. You get an 8 oz filet as opposed to a 9 oz at night but it’s just as good and you probably won’t notice the difference. 

• Like 1