Escape 09Ap22 sailing-now showing sold out...on hold for next Escape res agent

UTRIPUMP

12 minutes ago, Battleship88 said:

i just saw that - lets us know what they say

She said they are in the process of cancelling the 09Apr22 sailing...emails should go out later today

or in the morning......same options as the previous 3 cancelled sailing dates

We will rebook for next spring with the 150% credit instead of taking the 4 other NCL options

for Apr 9-10. 

Wow .. there must have been some very serious damage.  We were there on Cape Canaveral beach on Sunday 3/20 when she came in.   She's been there ever since for repairs.   I was surprised they sailed her that distance with a patch over the gash in the hull. 

She's a beautiful ship and we loved our Bermuda cruise on her back in 2019.    Hope they can get her back in service soon.

Edited by F27TW

4 minutes ago, F27TW said:

Wow .. there must have been some very serious damage.  We were there on Cape Canaveral beach on Sunday 3/20 when she came in.   She's been there ever since for repairs.   I was surprised they sailed her that distance with a patch over the gash in the hull. 

She's a beautiful ship and we loved our Bermuda cruise on her back in 2019.    Hope they can get her back in service soon.

It might be minor, could be an issue with getting a part. A friend of mine had a computer problem with his 1 year old Ford F150. It took the dealer 37 days to get the part in. Luckily they gave him a loaner truck for the entire time

• Like 1

3.5 hours later on hold (varying) with American Express and NCL, finally rebooked on the NCL Joy, out of Miami, Same cabin class, Same costs, with smaller pool will be less interesting, but seems like my Teens might like this one more.  Not a fan of Mexico ports, but we will see.  

Way more trouble than a vacation should be, praying for negative covid tests to make it all worth it!

Thanks for the heads up CC and forum gods, I still have not recieved the official email about my original cruise being canceled, but if I had waited, I'm sure I would be staying home..

There are major issues with the supply chain.  My sister's wheel rim broke on her car and she has been waiting for 3 MONTHS for the part to come in, still no end in sight.  We ordered a new washer and dryer in January and are still waiting, no idea when they will be in.

Edited by Redsky5292

SCAM ALERT:  NCL Escape passengers targetted.  Just got this email

I believe this is a scam and everyone should watch out, do not click any links.  Note the email address this is sent from

SCAM SCAM SCAM

noreply <noreply@arrivia.com>

10:49 AM (1 minute ago)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to
cleardot.gif

Dear Valued Member, 

As the world continues to heal from the pandemic, it is important to note that the top priority for everyone in our industry continues to be the health and safety of our customers, the crew onboard those gorgeous ships we love to sail on, and the many ports and communities we visit. Still, it is never easy to inform you when the cruise lines suspend their service.  

Due to the repairs onboard Norwegian Escape taking longer than initially expected, the Norwegian Escape voyage that was scheduled for April 9, 2022, has been canceled.

Currently, we are contacting all our valued members and asking that you acknowledge your cruise suspension by clicking HERE and submitting the applicable information on or before April 6, 2022. If we do not receive your acknowledgement, with your selection of the applicable option(s) offered by the cruise line, we will automatically apply for a refund* on your behalf.  

*Refunds always apply to your original form of payment. In other words, if you paid for all or a portion of your cruise by using a Future Cruise Credit (FCC) from the cruise line, the portion paid for with your FCC does not qualify for a cash refund. Instead, your FCC will be returned to your cruise line account.   

All refunds, regardless of form of payment, can take between 45-60 days. 

Due to heavy call volume, we ask that you simply submit this form with the applicable selection. Please note that due to the numerous policies the cruise lines have adopted during Covid-19, we are unable to guarantee a refund unless your affected booking specifically qualifies.  

We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this challenging time. Please know that we value your patronage and look forward to assisting you in rescheduling your cruise vacation. It is truly a pleasure to serve you.  

Kindest regards,  

Our Vacation Center  

• Thanks 2