Room service drinks

lovescarborough

First time on Princess in May and we have Princess plus . Having seen posts about mask wearing in bars , we might be wanting to sit and drink on our balcony ! Can we order alcoholic drinks on room service ? I know the mini bar is not included in the package. Thanks 

We got off the Ruby in Feb.  We were able to order multiple specialty coffees and alcoholic drinks through the room service app without a charge.  You'll see the charge on the order, then there'll be another line where the charge is removed.  

1 hour ago, harfield said:

So my question is if both my wife and I have the PP drink package, can I order for us both or do you have to order separately. Thanks

We ordered for both on one order.  I guess if there was an issue, they could check and see that both pax have the package.  

On 4/7/2022 at 3:37 AM, harfield said:

So my question is if both my wife and I have the PP drink package, can I order for us both or do you have to order separately. Thanks

we did this on our cruise on the Sky last Oct. 1 drink was free the other they charged us for. After that we made sure to order off our own phones and our own on board accounts. As long as the  drink was listed on the app we could order to the room. I'm looking forward to doing the same again when we on the enchanted to Iceland & Norway......

28 minutes ago, minikiss said:

we did this on our cruise on the Sky last Oct. 1 drink was free the other they charged us for. After that we made sure to order off our own phones and our own on board accounts. As long as the  drink was listed on the app we could order to the room. I'm looking forward to doing the same again when we on the enchanted to Iceland & Norway......

I 'believe' that has since changed - based on lots of postings and our experience on REGAL at the end of January.  We were able to order a special coffee ( mocha something or other ) for her and a Irish coffee for me - both charges shown, then zeroed out with the package.

I also believe that posters have been able to order multiple drinks at the same time - charged and then netted to zero.

hopefully others will verify

• Like 1

3 hours ago, voljeep said:

I 'believe' that has since changed - based on lots of postings and our experience on REGAL at the end of January.  We were able to order a special coffee ( mocha something or other ) for her and a Irish coffee for me - both charges shown, then zeroed out with the package.

I also believe that posters have been able to order multiple drinks at the same time - charged and then netted to zero.

hopefully others will verify

that would be good if they have. I had quite a few races with hubby on who could order the quickest and therefore who's would arrive 1st. It will be so much better all round if only 1 of us needed to order for the both of us. 

4 hours ago, JudithLynne said:

Do you tip when ordering room service drinks?

Personal choice. We choose to tip when ordering room service drinks. $1 per drink. Not required or expected.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JudithLynne said:

Do you tip when ordering room service drinks?

No you have already paid for gratuities if you have purchased the Princess Plus package and Princess is pushing an advantage of Medallion is you can order a drink anywhere on the ship and they will find you and bring your drink.