Solstice - TVs - Bluetooth Earbuds?

dream2cruise

Are the TVs on Solstice bluetooth enabled so you may use wireless headset to watch a movie?  We are booked in a 2B Verandah for a cruise this summer and I was wondering if I should bother bringing my headset or not.

Thanks!

Sharon

Seriously couldn't tell you.    I'm leaving on Silhouette tomorrow and will see if it's possible.  I'm a real techno nerd so love playing around with technology.   A quick google said that Samsung does support but you have to do some setup in settings and not sure I we can get into the settings.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Seriously couldn't tell you.    I'm leaving on Silhouette tomorrow and will see if it's possible.  I'm a real techno nerd so love playing around with technology.   A quick google said that Samsung does support but you have to do some setup in settings and not sure I we can get into the settings.

They do make little converter boxes that take the audio out on the TV and send it via Bluetooth. I found several on Ama........ for under $30. Jim maybe you can also check to see what type of audio out connections are on the TV.  Headphone jack, RCA Composite Jacks, etc. This could be an option, depending on how important it is to @dream2cruise

• Like 1