Royal Caribbean App Questions

On 4/9/2022 at 6:08 PM, Heymarco said:

Go to the part where it says select a different sailing. Does it say “my sailing” in a little banner on the top right? If not, your account may not be linked to your reservation. The app allows you to pull up anyone’s reservation but options are more limited if it’s not “my sailing”.

E940671F-14DE-4B31-94FD-0F37F5E2844A.thumb.jpeg.96ffb1a41e9ace203c3ef163b74727c4.jpeg

Yup, it has that.  Just no check in button 

On 4/11/2022 at 4:44 PM, Heymarco said:

Do you get the same results when you log into Royal Caribbean‘s website and try to check in there? Have you checked with others in your roll call to see if they can check in?

So, I was able to check in online, but there is says I need to complete the check in on the app by filling in my vaccine info.  This is the part I can't do on the app.

47 minutes ago, MillbrookMom said:

So, I was able to check in online, but there is says I need to complete the check in on the app by filling in my vaccine info.  This is the part I can't do on the app.

I actually just did this part on the app as Im checking in for my cruise.  Took pictures of my vaccine card and my husband's.  Its very easy.  

On 4/12/2022 at 9:31 PM, jean87510 said:

I actually just did this part on the app as Im checking in for my cruise.  Took pictures of my vaccine card and my husband's.  Its very easy.  

How long until your cruise?  Ours is May 22

6 hours ago, MillbrookMom said:

When I open the app on my phone, there is no check in link?

278583123_1854615671408186_5976282292178358228_n.jpg

Have you checked in your iPhone Settings and General that your phone is up to date?  I know you said the App was but how about the regular updates that Apple make to your iPhone?

Hello,

A different questions to those before - Does the Cruise Compass appear on the app as a single entity or have the contents been spread over all the 'fixed' headings like 'Dining' 'Bars & Lounges' etc? If a single entity, can you advise where it might be found?

Regards,

Cublet

4 minutes ago, cublet said:

Hello,

A different questions to those before - Does the Cruise Compass appear on the app as a single entity or have the contents been spread over all the 'fixed' headings like 'Dining' 'Bars & Lounges' etc? If a single entity, can you advise where it might be found?

Regards,

Cublet

if you mean a single page, no.  You go to daily planner, click on it and this appears.  You can filter out what you are interested in.  Whats nuce about this is you can see the excursions and s nice description or what fitness classes are being offered.  I like this paperless content.  Just takes getting used to.Screenshot_20220416-044222_Royal.thumb.jpg.8dcb5ed3aae30a13887cfbcec7d24f37.jpg

3 hours ago, Garden_Girl said:

Have you checked in your iPhone Settings and General that your phone is up to date?  I know you said the App was but how about the regular updates that Apple make to your iPhone?

It’s funny you suggested this as I actually figured I’d do an update on my phone last night to see if that would help and this morning, still no check in button 🤷‍♀️   I give up for now.  My husband was able to  add our vaccine info, so that is done.  It would be nice if it worked before our cruise, but not going to stress about it anymore.  Thanks everyone. 

1 minute ago, CariAnn said:

I was able to check in on the app 5 days ago, but under vaccination it states “that it is still validating my records”.  Should I be concerned or should I just do it over?  Thanks!

that is normal. a week or two before sail date is when they approve it

• Like 1