Royal Caribbean App Questions

Hello,   So I did our check in today for our Alaska cruise next month and I can see the boarding pass on the computer, but it says to download the app to view digital boarding passes and to complete the rest of our check in requirements showing proof of vaccination.   

I have downloaded the app, but I don't see either our boarding pass or where we would submit vaccine info.  HELP??

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

The middle says check in...click there ..its on the bottom.

At least on mine it's the middle button where it says check in

I don't have that.  I am goin to try deleting it an downloading it again.  

7 minutes ago, MillbrookMom said:

Well, deleted it and downloaded it again and now I also have an account button, but still not check in?  I will leave it for a day and see if it shows up tomorrow.  Thanks for help.

Check in the app store if there is a update available. I did the update between march 20 and march 27 because mine kept shutting. After the update it worked fine.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, WELDON said:

I checked in for my May cruise yesterday.  Since this is the first time using the app, how do I print my luggage tags?

I printed ours from the documents on the computer under "My Cruises". 

I was able to do the main check in to get our boarding time on our tablet.  But it said to use the app to complete check in and fill out vaccine info.  The check in button on the app is not there.  Going to get my husband to try with his android phone tonight. 

5 hours ago, Meigong168 said:

Hi!  To load up your vaccine info, click on the "Check-in", "continue to check-in".  Then you have to click on vaccination and load it up there.  Hope this helps!

Vaccination line is not there on my check in when using the app and the majority of my rollcall has the same issue.  

2 minutes ago, MillbrookMom said:

I am the same, still no check in button??

I have a check in button and can put in my travel info and pick my arrival time, but the next thing should be upload vaccination card and that is missing.  Health and safety is next but says it is available May 15th.

1 hour ago, jean87510 said:

uninstall and reinstall app.

Yes, I tried all that.  I was able to check in on line to pick our time, but can't do the vaccine info.  I will try again closer to our cruise date.  Thanks everyone for help.

On 4/8/2022 at 12:39 AM, GStanMus said:

The check in on the app is available starting 45 days before your cruise.  What date is your departure?

Perfect! I came onto the boards to ask this exact question. Thank you!

• Like 1