Deleting Saved Cruises

Please help. I don't seem to be able to delete any of my Saved Cruises from My Princess on the Princess website. I used to be able to, but I can't now. Would appreciate any help. Also, I am sure all my saved cruises used to be displayed, now only three are displayed. Would appreciate any replies.

I tried it on my Android phone. I saved a cruise then went to Saved Cruises. A message came up saying something wasn't available in oyr region but I just scrolled past that and clicked on the saved cruise. I was able to remove it by clicking the x button at the top right of the cruise details. 

So it may depend on your device. What device are you using to access the Princess website?

And the obvious question has to be asked - did you login?

Can you take a screenshot of what you are seeing and post that here? 

Thanks, but yes of course I logged In. I am using a Mac computer. Without being cocky I am Elite so I have been using the website for a long time. I am not getting that X you are mentioning. I am using Safari but I also tried Google Chrome to see if it made any difference. It didn't. Thanks anyway for your reply. Maybe I'll try contacting Princess and see if they can help.

14 hours ago, Cascade1 said:

Please help. I don't seem to be able to delete any of my Saved Cruises from My Princess on the Princess website. I used to be able to, but I can't now. Would appreciate any help. Also, I am sure all my saved cruises used to be displayed, now only three are displayed. Would appreciate any replies.

Same here, cannot delete mine.

• Like 1

I've just checked it on my laptop, Google browser on Windows 10, and cannot delete from that. 

I haven't used this feature for a while but I recall it used to display differently. Now when I click on "Saved" I get all my booked cruises then the saved cruise, followed by a list of recently viewed cruises. In the past I think it used to only show the saved cruises.

This is what I see on my laptop:

1151970528_Savedcruisedisplay.thumb.PNG.df57c6f57c6dfbaf3fa8c2ba0c219d5c.PNG

This is what I see on my phone where I can still delete the saved cruise.

532541411_2022-04-1114_30_27.thumb.jpg.65d3721f069a3d472475fe0b5143bb28.jpg

I tried to get on the chat line with Princess but it took so long for someone to come on to talk with me it timed out. I am having my doubts about that Chat Line.

I am only getting 3 of my Saved Cruises to actually display and I have quite a few others. I am sure I used to get that X in the corner which allowed me to delete them, but I don't get that X anymore. I have actually emailed my Cruise Holiday Planner in America with the problem. That will test him out. It will be interesting to see if he can throw any light on the problem. He pesters me enough, so now it is my turn. It is interesting to see that a couple of others also have the problem.

• Haha 1

I use a computer and I think it is about 9 months since I started having that problem.  Mine no longer displays my saved cruises at all but it does sometimes display cancelled cruises which I cannot delete so I just leave them there till their boarding date comes and then they disappear.

Just one of those things.  As long as my currently booked cruises are there I don't worry.  Don't get me started on Princess Medallion.  Yuk.  Will only let me log on one cruise at a time and then it runs B2Bs together as one cruise even if they are in different cabins.  Will let me upload son's photo in profile section but won't let me put one there for security section.  Keeps saying come back later - not sure how much later.  Allowed me to use the same photo of myself for both.  Oh well.

For what it's worth and I'm not sure how much we should rely on the honesty of their response, but I have just been on a live chat with Princess regarding my issue of deleting saved cruises and after some discussion, they said that they are aware of the issue and are working on it.

I'm not sure I would hold my breath.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
On 4/13/2022 at 3:10 PM, Cascade1 said:

For what it's worth and I'm not sure how much we should rely on the honesty of their response, but I have just been on a live chat with Princess regarding my issue of deleting saved cruises and after some discussion, they said that they are aware of the issue and are working on it.

I'm not sure I would hold my breath.

well it's now mid September & they must still being working on it as I have the same problem - saying I have 16 saved cruises, shows just 3 cruises when I click on them & still can't delete any of them --- but ha, so glad to being finally looking forward to getting back on the high seas again😎🤞

Yes, thank you for keeping this topic going. It is quite annoying not to be able to delete these cruises when you want to. Someone once told me that Princess do read Cruise Critic so I am hoping someone picks up on this and gets onto doing something about it. I can't help feeling it should only be a nominal programming issue. We are talking about going to the moon again, yet we can't fix this. I'm glad Princess are not involved in the moon project - or are they?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Cascade1 said:

Yes, thank you for keeping this topic going. It is quite annoying not to be able to delete these cruises when you want to. Someone once told me that Princess do read Cruise Critic so I am hoping someone picks up on this and gets onto doing something about it. I can't help feeling it should only be a nominal programming issue. We are talking about going to the moon again, yet we can't fix this. I'm glad Princess are not involved in the moon project - or are they?

Star Princess' moon itineraries go on sale next week, but they are a bit pricey.

You would think they would at least drop off after they have passed.

• Haha 1