On board credit for stock please help

esper10

30 minutes ago, esper10 said:

I called today and was told it takes 2 weeks so. I will check again of Friday.

Wow. I always used to see the Shareholder's OBC applied within an hour of sending a fax. If it didn't show after an hour I simply called and they looked up my fax and applied it immediately. If I asked they would send an email confirmation as well. Times have certainly changed - and not for the better.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

Wow. I always used to see the Shareholder's OBC applied within an hour of sending a fax. If it didn't show after an hour I simply called and they looked up my fax and applied it immediately. If I asked they would send an email confirmation as well. Times have certainly changed - and not for the better.

Same with me but things are different now 

We FAX our request in about 3 weeks ago for our June 25th cruise. It took about 10 days for the Shareholder credit to be added to our account. When I submit my request I use a form that I found somewhere on the internet and just fill in the blanks, I think I found it about 2017. 

On 4/12/2022 at 6:03 PM, esper10 said:

Will they give it to me on the ship? The cruise in 10 day’s I only booked it Sunday 

We had a recent cruise refared only 4 days before we sailed and the stock OBC dropped off. Our Princess TA said to re-fax it, which we did, and he also contacted (via email I think) the same folks to tell them to reinstate the OBC.

Of course, it never appeared however, my DW took the stock statement and the 2 fax confirmations with us and went to Guest Services once we were aboard.

GS took care of it for us almost immediately.

So YES, the stock OBC can be applied by the ship if you have the stock proof AND the fax confirmation…at least that’s our experience on Sky in February.

• Like 2

On 4/12/2022 at 4:29 PM, MalteseFred said:

OP, do you have an email address where I can contact you with a surefire way to have it applied

within minutes, I am not too keen on posting that info on a public forum.

Thanks,

Fred.

@MalteseFred could you send me the info as well? I’m highloyo at yah oo dot com. Thanks.

On 4/12/2022 at 7:29 PM, MalteseFred said:

OP, do you have an email address where I can contact you with a surefire way to have it applied

within minutes, I am not too keen on posting that info on a public forum.

Thanks,

Fred.

Good Day Fred

Would very much appreciate assistance.  Please email

cativa47 at yah oo dot com

Louden

After several attempts, I finally have my shareholder benefit credit to my account on the upcoming cruise.

Steps to success:

--- scanned copy of shareholder statement and Carnival shareholder benefit request form 

--- attached it in a PDF file & emailed to Princessl @   'shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com' 

Things that didn't work - faxing(2times) -  emailing to sbpci@princesscruises.com - calling Princess @ corporate shareholder extension #

I hope this will help!

9 hours ago, robthens said:

After several attempts, I finally have my shareholder benefit credit to my account on the upcoming cruise.

Steps to success:

--- scanned copy of shareholder statement and Carnival shareholder benefit request form 

--- attached it in a PDF file & emailed to Princessl @   'shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com' 

Things that didn't work - faxing(2times) -  emailing to sbpci@princesscruises.com - calling Princess @ corporate shareholder extension #

I hope this will help!

Which Is the one that worked?  TIA

I emailed my shareholder request this morning about an hour ago and was very pleasantly shocked to see that it is already applied to my August booking!  That's even faster than pre-pandemic!  

It took much longer when I emailed it in Feb for my March cruise.  I had to follow up with a phone call to get it applied.  Maybe they're finally catching up.

On 4/14/2022 at 9:49 PM, highloyo said:

@MalteseFred could you send me the info as well? I’m highloyo at yah oo dot com. Thanks.

Could you please send the info to me as well?  gfellows131 at gmail dot com

THANK YOU!!

Don't count on getting an answer any time soon, here was my experience sent all documents by Fax Feb 5th 2022, nothing showed on booking so emailed them Feb 28th,  2nd week of March still nothing so tried Live Chat they tried to reach Shareholders Benefit people and finally gave up after we were on hold for 20 minutes and they told me to send another email, March 16th sent email to sbpcl@princesscruises.com and finally got a reply Mar 20th telling me my original faxed documents were illegible and I needed to email them to the sbpcl email putting my last name and booking # in the subject line, did this and finally got email confirmation from Princess of shareholders benefit credit on March 27th.

So OP I would suggest you email all your required documents to sbpcl@princesscruises.com with your last name and booking # in the subject line and good luck.

Steps to success:

I hope this will help!

The Carnival shareholder benefit request form has the following:

Booking number

ship name

Sailing date

First and last name

Your telephone number & email address

Application must be received 14 days prior to cruise departure date.

After I was successful in emailing form, credit was applied in 5 days.  Request form states "requests will be handled with 7 days"/

5 minutes ago, robthens said:

Steps to success:

I hope this will help!

The Carnival shareholder benefit request form has the following:

Booking number

ship name

Sailing date

First and last name

Your telephone number & email address

Application must be received 14 days prior to cruise departure date.

After I was successful in emailing form, credit was applied in 5 days.  Request form states "requests will be handled with 7 days"/

So they have 2 different emails?

shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com

and

SBPCL@princesscruises.com

Hope I can make this clear...... I had Princess information on two different documents   

One was successful in getting my OBC  

shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com      This email worked

and

SBPCL@princesscruises.com   .  This email did not work

Faxing did not work for me.  A princess rep told me to email to the one that worked  

Was also told email was the best way to get credit processed.

Maybe one document was old.... maybe one was b4 covid...  maybe one had covid  lol

We stockholder want our OBC  That is the only reason we bought this stock years ago.

• Haha 1

On 4/15/2022 at 6:43 AM, MalteseFred said:

You have mail.

Fred

Hello Fred!

I was wondering if you could send me the information as well. We booked the cruise just last week and are sailing this Saturday! Still have not been able to receive the credit through email or fax. Thank you so much!

Please email me: andysleung94 (at) gmail (dot) com!

Thank you so much ahead of time!

7 hours ago, robthens said:

Hope I can make this clear...... I had Princess information on two different documents   

and

Faxing did not work for me.  A princess rep told me to email to the one that worked  

Maybe one document was old.... maybe one was b4 covid...  maybe one had covid  lol

We stockholder want our OBC  That is the only reason we bought this stock years ago.

I've been trying to email the first address that you included, but I keep getting an error that there is no such recipient. I appreciate your help on this matter!

Yesterday morning I emailed mine to sbpcl@princesscruises.com, and it was applied within about an hour.  I sent the shareholder request form along with my account statement.  Just to be on the safe side, I included my name, ship name, sail date, and booking number in the body of the email.  Worked like a charm!

• Like 1

In the past two weeks I have tried faxing several times, calling a now out of service number and emailing "shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com".  The email was returned as deliverable.  However, yesterday early afternoon EDT I sent an email with attached documents to sbpcl@princesscruises.com and the credits appeared this morning.  Very happy and thanks to whoever posted this last address.  Pity Princess has not advised shareholders of this.

8 hours ago, robthens said:

and

Thanks for clarifying.  😊

33 minutes ago, louden said:

In the past two weeks I have tried faxing several times, calling a now out of service number and emailing "shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com".  The email was returned as deliverable.  However, yesterday early afternoon EDT I sent an email with attached documents to sbpcl@princesscruises.com and the credits appeared this morning.  Very happy and thanks to whoever posted this last address.  Pity Princess has not advised shareholders of this.

Sorry for a typo.  the shareholderbenefit address was UNdeliverable.