On board credit for stock please help

esper10

Hi

i just booked a cruise for 10 more days and I’m trying to request the on board credit of $100.00 for stock ownership. I emailed the information and trying to call but I keep on getting disconnected not sure what to do or if I’m calling the right place. Can someone help please????

also Ocean Ready I’m mot able to register.

by the way I had money with princess and when I tried to do curtsy hold they took the money and did a booking without asking me.

thank you

17 minutes ago, esper10 said:

i just booked a cruise for 10 more days and I’m trying to request the on board credit of $100.00 for stock ownership. I emailed the information and trying to call but I keep on getting disconnected not sure what to do or if I’m calling the right place. Can someone help please????

by the way I had money with princess and when I tried to do curtsy hold they took the money and did a booking without asking me.

thank you

Need more info...you're on the ship NOW??

If yes, the Captain Circle host should be able to assist you with the stock OBC.

It takes a day or 2 before the Medallion has all your info loaded. Be patient with that one.

Sometimes, when you think you're putting on a courtesy hold, you're actually booking. I've done that a couple of times. You have to be really careful, read all the choices fully.

36 minutes ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Need more info...you're on the ship NOW??

If yes, the Captain Circle host should be able to assist you with the stock OBC.

It takes a day or 2 before the Medallion has all your info loaded. Be patient with that one.

Sometimes, when you think you're putting on a courtesy hold, you're actually booking. I've done that a couple of times. You have to be really careful, read all the choices fully.

I’m not on the ship, I’m trying to do the checking inn and I get error all the time in the app on princess.com I get incomplete and I’m struggling bad  never had a problem in the past.

do we need Covid test??? We are fully vaccinated and busted 

32 minutes ago, esper10 said:

I’m not on the ship, I’m trying to do the checking inn and I get error all the time in the app on princess.com I get incomplete and I’m struggling bad  never had a problem in the past.

Yes, you will need a test prior to boarding 

23 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

The extension at Princess that handles the Stockholder OBC has been disconnected for awhile now.  They were probably getting too many calls.

So what do I need to do if they will not reply to the Emil??

by the way it is so hard for me to do the checking inn now under ocean ready acceriess I can’t do the dinning I don’t know what I need to print for the port. So many chances not all of us are so smart

2 hours ago, esper10 said:

Hi

thank you

You seem a bit panicky in your posts.  You need to be patient on the Shareholder OBC.  It takes a few days to process - maybe longer if they are backed up.  Keep the info you sent them if you are close to the sail date and take it with you.  IDK how much time you have waited, but bookings are not immediately available in the MC App after making a booking.  Do you have latest version of MC App on a device that supports it?  Have you used MC App in the past 6-9 months?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, esper10 said:

See https://book.princess.com/cruisepersonalizer/index.page?company=PC

and https://oceanready-personalinfo-ui.prod.ocean.com/

and https://www.princess.com/plan/cruise-with-confidence/cruise-health/frequently-asked-questions/us-cruises/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, esper10 said:

Hi

thank you

Just call the Customer support number and tell them you want to enquire about your shareholder benefit.  Wait a few days after submitting the information to do this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brisalta said:

Just call the Customer support number and tell them you want to enquire about your shareholder benefit.  Wait a few days after submitting the information to do this.

It takes hours for them to answer or maybe end up hanging up 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brisalta said:

MIght have to wait up to 2 weeks to get your OBC but eventually it will appear.

I sent my SHC info in a few weeks ago by mail for my April 17 cruise.   Over the weekend, I checked and it had not been credited.  My TA contacted  Princess And they told her to have me resubmit by fax.  I did, and am now properly credited.

I called this morning, 1-800-PRINCESS, right at 6 AM PDT ( 8 AM Central Time and 9 AM Eastern )  and they answered in less than 5 min.  Give it a try !  And hopefully get answers to some of your questions and assistance.  Good luck !   

• Like 1

5 hours ago, eclue said:

MIght have to wait up to 2 weeks to get your OBC but eventually it will appear.

It took about 5 weeks for my shareholder OBC to appear for me and that was after calling and prompting them to take care of it.

5 hours ago, esper10 said:

You need to call early in the day. The people who take care of shareholder benefits start early in the day. Found that out from one of the general customer support staff.

17 hours ago, brisalta said:

You need to call early in the day. The people who take care of shareholder benefits start early in the day. Found that out from one of the general customer support staff.

Who do I call from share holders because their expiration does not work

13 minutes ago, MalteseFred said:

OP, do you have an email address where I can contact you with a surefire way to have it applied

within minutes, I am not too keen on posting that info on a public forum.

Thanks,

Fred.

I do but I don’t want to post it can you look it up from cruise critics?

3 hours ago, MalteseFred said:

OP, do you have an email address where I can contact you with a surefire way to have it applied

Thanks,

Fred.

You can send it to me if you don't mind.  suzyed at aol dot com
Thanks in advance!

On 4/11/2022 at 4:53 PM, esper10 said:

Start calling about 7:00 AM Pacific Time. If nothing else you should get through around 8:00 AM Pacific Time. I only suggested the earlier time as someone here on CC reported getting through early.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MalteseFred said:

Thanks,

Fred.

Hi Fred, is it possible for you to send me the info to mingr at comcast dot net

thanks! 

I just faxed my application for a shareholder OBC for a June Mediterranean Cruise. YAY! This is always a very warm and fuzzy moment for me, as it means that a cruise is getting close. This one is especially satisfying because DW and I have not cruised since December 2019.