Booking on Board offers

jzad

Good afternoon,

Can anyone tell me what the current offers are for booking another cruise onboard?  We are sailing shortly on Royal but want to book a Celebrity cruise for next year.  Apparently its better to go knowing what the perks should be.

I'd appreciate any information.

Janine 

Yes reduced deposits available up through sky suite.   CS and above are regular deposits.

Booking onboard is the same rate/promotions available from Celebrity directly.  Remember Celebrity doesn't allow discounting.  Many TAs do offer group rates and perks such as extra OBC.  

If your current sailing is booked though a TA by default the new booking will automatically be assigned to the same TA.   What I always do is request to keep the booking with Celebrity then work with my TA once I get home to transfer it.  You have 30 days to do this.

Once your TA takes the reservation they may be able to move you to a better group rate they may have.  If you reprice to a group rate with a TA they are required to collect full deposit so you lose the benefit of the $100 pp deposit but generally is well worth it.    You may want to be careful taking and not take a NRD if you think you will be moving to a group rate.

1 hour ago, wrk2cruise said:

Pretty much the same as it has been the last few years.  They were offering double the listed OBC if booking a sailing in 2022.   Standard reduced deposits.

1796636023_FutureCruiseOBC.thumb.png.1d48ba35031b8b3c7db43177698cbfc6.png

Oh thank you!  I thought so but figured I just check.

16 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

Pretty much the same as it has been the last few years.  They were offering double the listed OBC if booking a sailing in 2022.   Standard reduced deposits.

1796636023_FutureCruiseOBC.thumb.png.1d48ba35031b8b3c7db43177698cbfc6.png

What is an example of “plus one additional offer”?

18 hours ago, jzad said:

Good afternoon,

Can anyone tell me what the current offers are for booking another cruise onboard?  We are sailing shortly on Royal but want to book a Celebrity cruise for next year.  Apparently its better to go knowing what the perks should be.

I'd appreciate any information.

Janine 

We just got off the Jewel a week ago and while on board, booked two Celebrity cruises.   The perks were the same as if you were booking a future Celebrity cruise while on board Celebrity.    We got reduced deposits ($100 pp deposit for The Retreat) and additional OBC.    They asked if we wanted to transfer the booking to our TA and we said yes.   

The "Plus One Additional Offer" might refer to the reduced deposit amounts.  

• Thanks 1