Summit AQ cabin above Sunset Bar

scottygirl

17 hours ago, Redtravel said:

Aqua is better on deck 9.  

Respectfully, I would say that is a matter of opinion. We absolutely LOVE the aft-facing AQ cabins on deck 11. 

@scottygirl, I would note that, while smoke has never been an issue for us, you can hear people talking and the acoustic musicians that often play at the Sunset Bar in the afternoon and evening. Personally, we LOVE hearing the musicians, and the sound of voices has never been loud or obtrusive, but thought it worth mentioning.

Also, people are often concerned about noise from the movie screen on the Terrace Deck right above these cabins, but we've never experience any significant issues there. As I've noted in other threads, only 1 time - on a 12-day Med cruise - did we hear any movie noise, and it was when we were in port and the movie had a lot of explosions. But, otherwise, no issue.

Happy cruising. 👍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 5:00_Somewhere said:

Respectfully, I would say that is a matter of opinion. We absolutely LOVE the aft-facing AQ cabins on deck 11. 

@scottygirl, I would note that, while smoke has never been an issue for us, you can hear people talking and the acoustic musicians that often play at the Sunset Bar in the afternoon and evening. Personally, we LOVE hearing the musicians, and the sound of voices has never been loud or obtrusive, but thought it worth mentioning.

Also, people are often concerned about noise from the movie screen on the Terrace Deck right above these cabins, but we've never experience any significant issues there. As I've noted in other threads, only 1 time - on a 12-day Med cruise - did we hear any movie noise, and it was when we were in port and the movie had a lot of explosions. But, otherwise, no issue.

Happy cruising. 👍

We've heard both (sometimes quite annoying) on our cruises in Aqua deck 11 aft facing cabins.