Premium Drink Package

pcrum

We are new to Celebrity. Just booked 2 concierge class cabins with the tips, premium drink package, and I think some Wi-Fi included. What exact does the premium drink package include? We typically sail NCL and are familiar with their “free at sea” drinks package, which excludes bottled water and coffee. 

Thank you. 

23 minutes ago, pcrum said:

We are new to Celebrity. Just booked 2 concierge class cabins with the tips, premium drink package, and I think some Wi-Fi included. What exact does the premium drink package include? We typically sail NCL and are familiar with their “free at sea” drinks package, which excludes bottled water and coffee. 

Thank you. 

Nothing is “free” Google is your friend 

2 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Nothing is “free” Google is your friend 

Thanks for the helpful reply. What I’m really wondering is what brand of champers can we get with the premium package?  😊

9 minutes ago, pcrum said:

Thanks for the helpful reply. What I’m really wondering is what brand of champers can we get with the premium package?  😊

You will not know until you board.  Different bubbles depending on availability these days.  Just remember the $15 limit as there are many choices on board over that amount.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, pcrum said:

The current champagne that is offered on the premium package for $15/glass is Cattier. They used to have Montaudon, but recently changed. They do have some higher end champagne by the glass as well, but will require  an up charge. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Purplsmurf said:

The current champagne that is offered on the premium package for $15/glass is Cattier. They used to have Montaudon, but recently changed. They do have some higher end champagne by the glass as well, but will require  an up charge. 

Cattier has been in short supply.  None on the Apex last week, only on 1 leg of our Reflection B2B.  The replacement for Cattier was not very good.

14 hours ago, jelayne said:

Cattier has been in short supply.  None on the Apex last week, only on 1 leg of our Reflection B2B.  The replacement for Cattier was not very good.

That’s not good! What is the replacement? That’s the reason I upgrade. I might be putting up a fuss if I get rot gut 😂