Celebrity Beyond Le Voyage

sharbiz

Hi

Can anyone tell me the configuration of tables in Le Voyage on Beyond.  Trying to book a table for 6 but reservations say they only have tables of 2 and 4.  Can guests travelling together not be able to dine together.  Was told the same for Prime Cut.

You may check out my photos but as far as I can see there are no tables for 6. There are only tables for 2 or 4. Maybe the can put those tables for 2 along the bench together. But I´m not sure whether the tables can be moved or are fixed. There´s the Chef´s Table room which accomodates 6 (the last two photos). But that´s another dinner experience.

steamboats

in the pics I see 4 tops against the banquette which can be pushed together to make a table for 6/8

I think the restaurant only has 50 seats so they're probably not expecting much demand for large parties. 

• 4 weeks later...

Thought this thread might be a good place to post my LeVoyage related question.  Will the standard (à la carte) menu be covered as part of a specialty dining package, require an additional supplement if using a dining package, or is LeVoyage completely excluded from the dining packages?  I know the standard cover charge is $75 which is about $20pp more than Eden or Fine Cut.  The dining package descriptions do not address which venues are included/excluded or incur a supplement.

I asked our shoreside concierge:

1) Is Le Voyage included in the upper suite specialty restaurant dining?

Answer: Yes

2) Can a specialty dining package be used for Le Voyage?

3) Can I get reservations at Le Voyage for a large party?

Answer: NO

He said the dining department told him the tables cannot be moved.  They can only accommodate parties up to 4.  

4) Can I make reservations for 3 tables of 4 at a specific time?

He said they only seat 1 table at a time in 15-minute intervals so I can make reservations for my whole party but not at the same time.

It sounds odd to me but I will find out in 2 weeks when I am on board.

I was able to get reservations at Prime Cut steak for my large group.  I'm not sure what the table configuration will be.

• Thanks 4

On 5/29/2022 at 7:55 PM, CrownCruise11 said:

He said the dining department told him the tables cannot be moved.  They can only accommodate parties up to 4.  

He said they only seat 1 table at a time in 15-minute intervals so I can make reservations for my whole party but not at the same time.

I was able to get reservations at Prime Cut steak for my large group.  I'm not sure what the table configuration will be.

In response to question 2, at this moment it can but it will be changing in the very near future.  We received a gifted specialty dining for two on the last cruise and were told it could not be used at Le Voyage.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, cruisin' friends said:

In response to question 2, at this moment it can but it will be changing in the very near future.  We received a gifted specialty dining for two on the last cruise and were told it could not be used at Le Voyage.

I was wondering if shoreside and on the ship would have differing info.  I would imagine eventually it'll be allowed with an upcharge.

• 2 months later...
On 5/29/2022 at 8:55 PM, CrownCruise11 said:

we are in an Edge Villa and our shoreside concierge said it is not included

Edited by renji

On 5/3/2022 at 8:50 AM, steamboats said:

You may check out my photos but as far as I can see there are no tables for 6. There are only tables for 2 or 4. Maybe the can put those tables for 2 along the bench together. But I´m not sure whether the tables can be moved or are fixed. There´s the Chef´s Table room which accomodates 6 (the last two photos). But that´s another dinner experience.

steamboats

What a great great link!

The photos are wonderful...everything BEYOND!

Thank you for the link..

Le Voyage did not look very appealing physically but the menu there must be the big attraction. We decided not to try and book there...

Glad to see pics  and menus of luminae..and Le Bistro..our go to lunch favorite!

• Like 2

I can understand why Eden is more beautiful looking out at the aft sea view, but we loved Le Voyage.  Just had an amazing experience, unbelievable food and service. We will go back to both for sure. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, renji said:

I can understand why Eden is more beautiful looking out at the aft sea view, but we loved Le Voyage.  Just had an amazing experience, unbelievable food and service. We will go back to both for sure. 

We’re booked twice in Eden and once in Le Voyage on our October Beyond cruise. I’m hopeful for gorgeous sunset views in Eden. I tried to time our res to the time of a Caribbean sunset. We’ll see if I was right. 

• 5 months later...
1 minute ago, J18ktleo said:

Question, have Le Voyage and Eden booked for our Nov cruise.

Wondering if we should add Magic Carpet and/or Chef's Table?

Have so much OBC to use but would like to enjoy Luminae as much as we can too!

Suggestions?

Perhaps someone who recently had it can share their experience.  Pre pandemic it was buffet style.  The real downside is the ship will probably be moving and therefore there will be wind; sometimes it’ll be very strong

20 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Perhaps someone who recently had it can share their experience.  Pre pandemic it was buffet style.  The real downside is the ship will probably be moving and therefore there will be wind; sometimes it’ll be very strong

What was buffet style?

For over $100pp they do a buffet?

8 minutes ago, SingBill said:

Celebrity Beyond sailing on Feb 19; 2023, Dinner on the Edge (Magic Carpet) is $118.99 per person on my Cruise Planner

It had been in the CP  2x but the dinner was not held.  I don’t know if it was weather or lack of bookings.  

13 minutes ago, slanik said:

We did The Chefs Table on The Beyond in October.  There were only 4 of us, but it was held in a separate room in Le Voyage.  I think it was a table for at least 8 people.

I booked Le Voyage for the Beyond, do you recommend doing both Le Voyage and Chefs Table?