Elevate Package Status

ZipGirl

Hi! I always get a little nervous whether I have booked what I think I've actually booked. I booked a great deal on a July cruise to Bermuda that included 30% off fare, $300 OBC, the premium drink package, and of course, wifi and gratuities. I think this is the equivalent of the elevate package. Yet on my reservation I see only the discount on the cruise and the OBC. No indication of the premium drinks. I called a representative and they confirmed I have the Elevate package booking. But I will admit, I'd feel more comfortable seeing that stated clearly on the reservation. I've also paid in full now, but never received a final invoice. Is this standard now? I cruise celebrity every 5 years or so and have never had a problem. But mama's gotta have her Rittenhouse Rye in the premium package!

What do you mean by “on my reservation”?  On line?

Do you have an e mailed invoice listing all the benefits showing you fully paid?  If you do not and you booked directly with Celebrity, then call Celebrity and ask for them to send you the paid in full invoice with what is included.  If you are using a TA, they should send you an invoice as well.  That is the way it has always worked for me, 

If you go into your cruise planner and click on your initials (upper right) you get a drop down menu, click on Order History and check the orders.  The beverage package should show up there  and the wi-fi as well.  Frequently they don't show until after final payment.

• Like 1

This maybe outdated information but I've booked under promotions in the past and not all the promotion benefits showed up on the initial invoice. I called and was told their system had a wait period before the benefits could be applied and to call back in 5 days for a new invoice. I'm not sure if this is the case anymore but you should at least call back for another invoice.

Edited by Big_G
  • Like 1

Thanks for all of the replies! I got on hold to customer service and ask them to send me the invoice...which probably should have been sent with my final payment. But all is good and in black and white!

• Like 2