Ice and Aquatic Shows Harmony of Seas

Hi, we are going on June 12, 2022 Harmony sailing with adult children and grandkids. Trying to find out which nights the Ice and Aquatic shows are so we can book our specialty restaurant reservations other nights(adults only going.) This is not available  on Plan your cruise website. My TA called RCCL, who stated they don’t know when available . I just wonder if are they are usually the same nights, such as second and fifth nights , for example. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by vagoldenlover
Incorrect grammar

If you go on the app, you can find a link to ships that support the app, pick harmony, and pick a current itinerary just like yours. You might be able to get a better idea.   I’m not sure how I can tell you to get to the information, as last time I got there it was by accident. 

we have found that week to week there are often changes in the show scheduling so keep that in mind.

m

Just recently off Harmony our Aqua Theater  show was cancelled 10 min into the show. We managed to see the next one..but I was actually disappointed. Only 1/2 hour show. I've seen the aqua show a few years again and with the "Spinning Man" production it was great...This one wasn't the same at all. Just a couple of high dives and a synchronized swim and that was it.

18 hours ago, Ashland said:

Just recently off Harmony our Aqua Theater  show was cancelled 10 min into the show. We managed to see the next one..but I was actually disappointed. Only 1/2 hour show. I've seen the aqua show a few years again and with the "Spinning Man" production it was great...This one wasn't the same at all. Just a couple of high dives and a synchronized swim and that was it.

I found the aqua show on Harmony to be quite boring at times.  The spinny guy got boring real fast and there was not much diving, just a lot of stomping. The slack line performers were great.

49 minutes ago, molsonschooner said:

I found the aqua show on Harmony to be quite boring at times.  The spinny guy got boring real fast and there was not much diving, just a lot of stomping. The slack line performers were great.

Yes...I forgot about the slack line performance....he was amazing. I just remember years ago the aqua show was great...now this one...not so much.

On 5/13/2022 at 2:47 AM, molly361 said:

FB_IMG_1652124895414.jpg

Thank you so much for this! Yours is same itinerary as my Harmony sailing (there seem to be about 3 different itineraries), and I'd never found the exact same one (CocoCay, at sea, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, sea, sea) in the weeks I've been looking.