My Silver Sea--Itinerary Disappeared and Disembarkation Date Changed

scseas

I hope this isn't really bad news that the Silver Moon 6/21 Baltic Cruise I booked is cancelled. I just logged in and Day 1 is still listed as the Embarkation Day which was a scheduled overnight in Copenhagen. Day 2 lists disembarkation in the morning and my scheduled excursion in the afternoon. All of the other days, including excursions and dining reservations, have disappeared and you cannot even go to those days. They don't appear at all.

My optimistic take is that because the cruise is a month out Silver Sea closes the booking system. But why would it change the disembarkation date to the morning of Day 2? Any ideas?

Saga cruises have just apparently completely cancelled their upcoming Baltic cruise, and changed it to round the UK then Norway.  Naturally UK cruisers  are not impressed, since 99% of them are from the UK.  Those who had booked think it was due to lack of uptake - loss of St. Petersburg or just general worries about the region..

7 hours ago, Gourmet Gal said:

Perhaps it’s just a glitch.  I just logged in and noticed the last few days of my Sept. 22 Moon cruise are missing and is showing disembarkation is 2 days early….hope it’s a glitch!

Almost the same thing for us, for the same cruise. It looks like the last three days of the cruise have been scrunched up into the correct disembarkation day.

On My Silversea my next two cruises are showing a number of days missing and ports and dates not matching, to no discernible logic - I presume a computer foul up?

The cruises are still unchanged on the SS website.

My Wind Cruise on May 28 still shows no excursions in Motril. As Motril is a port of call in September, it should be possible to copy all the excursions on to the May 28 cruise. I find that Silversea admin is increasingly poor. I feel sorry for the London office having to deal with questions arising from the inefficiency of their head office.

8 hours ago, jollyjones said:

On My Silversea my next two cruises are showing a number of days missing and ports and dates not matching, to no discernible logic - I presume a computer foul up?

The cruises are still unchanged on the SS website.

Same here with my next cruise in September on the Cloud.  Sheesh what a mess.  

All three of mine are amended and I'm shown to disembark earlier. Obviously an IT error.

Maybe it's a leftover from when everyone's accounts were hacked 9 months ago?

I wonder if we will get feedback? I had read we would get told about the last one, but apart from comments posted on Facebook (which I can't see anyway), I'm still waiting to hear 9 months on.

Clearly not considered important I guess.

Has any announcement been made on that noticeboard about this yet?

3 hours ago, les37b said:

Clearly not considered important I guess.

Has any announcement been made on that noticeboard about this yet?

You are not the only one. A deafening silence and an electronic desert here, no response from you know who regarding the latest cancellation.

As far as the promised explanation of the hack last year, it’s another fail from BM.

Edited by Silver Spectre