can someone help

jaxw17

52 minutes ago, Coffeeluvr05 said:

You will be notified on the ship in the papers they leave in your room where it is located and what time each evening. 

Well we will be going on our first Elite cruise soon. When we were Platinum we never had any invites in our room. In fact I didn’t even know there was such a thing until I read about it in here about a month or so ago.

1 hour ago, amajaa said:

Well we will be going on our first Elite cruise soon. When we were Platinum we never had any invites in our room. In fact I didn’t even know there was such a thing until I read about it in here about a month or so ago.

They used to do that and don't remember if they do now or not. Last cruise was at Thanksgiving and did find it ~ maybe we got an invite but elite by now.

2 hours ago, amajaa said:

It was not a specific invitation. It was a folded card placed in the cabin with the times and location.

2 hours ago, amajaa said:

We always got notifications when we were Platinum, and we got one after we turned Elite. It's the folded card that somebody else mentioned and it lists the time and place. We've never gone once.

Just off Enchanted it was moved to Take 5 ...it was quite nice and not full even though 

Elite was 213 

platinum 388 

not many turned up so wasn't so empty feel in the Vista ,

Lounge opened at 4.30 with staff at the door ...

A4 sheet of paper with c c party and times and Elite lounge times in cabin on arrival...

Edited by fishnchips