Luminae menus

aml3679

40 minutes ago, Mark_T said:

If your cruise is not on the app yet just pick another one on the ship and look there...

The menus are rotated in 2 7-day cycles.

Good advise with the exception that they have 15 menus and usually start with day 1 regardless of length of cruise.

If interested you can download the full stock menus at:

https://www.celebritycruisespresscenter.com/download-press-kit-item/63/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just a warning, the menus are quite ‘playfully’ written. It is often difficult from the menu to work out exactly what you are ordering. The first few times we dined there we were constantly asking the waiters to describe the dishes.

There have been many Luminae picture reviews, well worth a search.

12 hours ago, Mark_T said:

If your cruise is not on the app yet just pick another one on the ship and look there...

The menus are rotated in 2 7-day cycles.

I believe it’s a two week cycle.  On the last day of our 15 day cruise, we got a repeat of day 1.

9 minutes ago, Mark_K said:

I believe it’s a two week cycle.  On the last day of our 15 day cruise, we got a repeat of day 1.

As Jim already correctly clarified, it is indeed 15 daily menus and yes they do have the irritating habit of resetting to day one at the start of each cruise, so a B2B with 2 7 day cruises would see you repeating day 1-7 twice, and never seeing the other options...

4 hours ago, Mark_T said:

As Jim already correctly clarified, it is indeed 15 daily menus and yes they do have the irritating habit of resetting to day one at the start of each cruise, so a B2B with 2 7 day cruises would see you repeating day 1-7 twice, and never seeing the other options...

Yes, I assume it’s because they want to start off strong for the new cruisers.  Prime rib in the MDR and filet mignon in Luminae. I imagine it’s also easier logistically.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I totally get the 'impact' point, but it would be good if they could change the menus a little more often in general and aside from the 'special' days, first night/last night/chic night, it wouldn't hurt to draw from the full 15 night list rather than repeating them in order every time...

• Like 1

Just now, DCPIV said:

I'll also mention that, if you are a cruise that is shorter than 7 nights, you don't really know quite what you're going to get after night 1.  

Isn’t it listed in the Celebrity AP?

On 5/23/2022 at 4:02 AM, Mark_T said:

I agree that they reset to day one.    When you do B2B's it really can become boring.   At least on ships where you can order from MDR you can do lots of mixing and matching.    Also you always have the Children's Menu to fall back on as well as the anytime menus.