Snuck Up on Me!

JamieLogical

Like the last time I sailed on the Equinox in January, we are having to sit inside the terminal and wait to board. The difference is there seem to be a LOT more people here this time. Can't imagine all these people were actually assigned the 11-11:30 arrival time...

Well  you didn’t get much sleep last night but you did arrive in time to board which is a positive! As soon as you get onboard I’m sure the flight snafus will be quickly forgotten! Does seem quite busy in the terminal for earliest slot, imagine the retreat terminal is prob just as busy! Hope you enjoy this cruise and that your hubby stays healthy at home! 😉😂

Our cruise in March at FLL we arrived at noon(our assigned time) and we had to stand in line(one of those winding lines like at Disney) for over an hour due to computer problems. Once resolved it was a quick check-in.  Hope all goes well for you and look forward to reading all about it.

Despite the wait to board, I was still onboard well before noon. I will post my full notes and photos tomorrow, but I managed to get all my administrative stuff completed. Scheduled a pedicure, got my wifi updated, cancelled a shore excursion, and had my first drink! Speaking of drinks... I need to go grab another before my pedicure!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 39august said:

Are you doing a b2b? Is your pedicure with Iva ( pronounced Ava) ? She is from Serbia and this is her first ship contract. 

I am not doing a B2B. Not sure who my pedicure is with, but I will check back in after and let you know.