Covid passports photos

nasus2

Is anyone else having a nightmare trying to photograph their covid paperwork on the celebrity app. We are fully vaccinated and boosted and have printed 

copies within 31 days of cruise. I have done everything 3 times now and each time I get a message saying there is a problem and please redo.  What on earth am I doing wrong? 

3 hours ago, nasus2 said:

Is anyone else having a nightmare trying to photograph their covid paperwork on the celebrity app. We are fully vaccinated and boosted and have printed 

copies within 31 days of cruise. I have done everything 3 times now and each time I get a message saying there is a problem and please redo.  What on earth am I doing wrong? 

I feel your frustration but relax. As others have said all can be done at the terminal so make sure you have printed copies of the NHS covid pass and you'll be fine. I would bring those little cards they give you when you get jabbed too. We were on Silhouette last month and couldn't get the NHS covid pass to photo sucsesfully for the app and resorted to the little blue cards. I submited those photos on a Friday and on the Monday afternoon they were validated.

We have another cruise on Reflection in 34 days and I submited the photos of our cards last week but they are still showing as validation in progress and have been for 7 days so I get the feeling of panic this creates. When you are actually at the terminal there will be a person there and all should be fine but I would recomend bringing physical printed copies of all your paper work as WiFi signals at terminals tend to be overloaded and slow meaning online copies on your phone aren't allways reliable 

Is it possible to upload those documents using a PC? I've had very poor experience trying to get various apps to do that, but much better experience with PCs. I already have photos of those documents on my PC and can easily upload those to Celebrity (etc). To me it's easier than fiddling with those blasted phones!😲

Doug

26 minutes ago, PaperSniper4 said:

Is it possible to upload those documents using a PC? I've had very poor experience trying to get various apps to do that, but much better experience with PCs. I already have photos of those documents on my PC and can easily upload those to Celebrity (etc). To me it's easier than fiddling with those blasted phones!😲

Doug

It seems you can only do it in advance on the app or in person at the terminal

2 minutes ago, groryjm said:

It seems you can only do it in advance on the app or in person at the terminal

Rats! Oh well, I'll try the phone then. I ALWAYS have a PDF/JPG copy of whatever they need (or I think I'll need) on my phone and a printed copy of same in my carry-on bag. Nothing like being a Boy Scout two thousand years ago to teach you to "Be Prepared".😉

Doug

I uploaded screenshots of all 5 of our traveling party's vaccination cards, taken all at the same time, uploaded at same time etc... all were accepted except one (and they didn't contact me to say it wasn't accepted, I happened to notice when looking at app...) I resubmitted the same exact photo again and it was accepted. Go figure.