Can I pay RCL final payments while onboard Celebrity?

radarcruiser

If all you need is access to your Royal account, you can get onto the Royal website for free at the Celebrity  I lounge computer center.  There is no charge for this and you don’t need an internet account.  Be sure to bring your Royal account number and password.

Edited by cruisestitch

If you have an agent you can simply tell them when you wish to process your payment.  

I don't use a Celebrity Travel Planner but they may also be able to set it up for you like any other travel agent.

I make many payments while at sea and have never had a problem with hackers.  I do use a VPN to protect my data but doubt you would would be at much risk on a cruise ship.   After all most likely you are logging onto a https (secure) connection to the bank and you don't actually put in your banking details you only select it from a list of saved payment methods.

3 minutes ago, Alakegirl said:

Why would the OP be logging on to a bank? Would it just be done by logging on to the Royal site?

Your correct I was thinking of paying bills through bill pay.    Regardless I personally would have no problem making a payment.     Payment could also be made by making a phone call using a voice over ip connection