Would like information for Baltic cruise from Stockholm to Copenhagen w/Riga, Helsinki, Tallinn, Visby, Ronne, Aarhaus

• 3 weeks later...

Agnes (Dragon of the Seas) and I both arrived on the same 80X ferry departing from Nybroplan at 10:45 and arriving at Frihamnen at 11:27 on Sunday, July 31, 2022.  It is the perfect way to arrive as the ferry drops you off right at the boarding terminal.  Scenery and convenience can't be beat.

17 hours ago, Stuart Suss said:

Agnes (Dragon of the Seas) and I both arrived on the same 80X ferry departing from Nybroplan at 10:45 and arriving at Frihamnen at 11:27 on Sunday, July 31, 2022.  It is the perfect way to arrive as the ferry drops you off right at the boarding terminal.  Scenery and convenience can't be beat.

I really liked the Stockholm transportation system in general.  I used buses, ferries, t-bana and a tram ride.  I liked the ferries the best. They were comfortable and even offered me wifi.  Being able to buy a senior SL 7-day pass was very economical.  I was less than what a 3 day pass costs for non-seniors.  [We were in Stockholm for 4.5 days.] 

The ferry to the port at Frihammen is the best way to get there. JMHO  The stop is so close to the terminal.  I enjoyed the scenic and relaxing journey. 

Using the bus [#76] is faster and has more locations [stops] in the city.  But, the port stop is a good distance from the ship--especially to be dragging luggage.  It would have been a struggle for us to do that. If a person is fit and, in a hurry, they might choose this journey.

We had no trouble getting the luggage on the bus to get to the ferry. The bus stop at Nybroplan was across the street from the ferry stop. They have a lower step on than on most buses in the US.