Tasmania Open to Cruise Ships?

1 hour ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Sometime in October to early April. 

Thank you.  I visit Hobart in January and cruise ships always called then.  It has to be the best port in Australia for convenience in being able to walk to museums, CBD, markets etc.  

4 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

Thank you.  I visit Hobart in January and cruise ships always called then.  It has to be the best port in Australia for convenience in being able to walk to museums, CBD, markets etc.  

Make sure you go visit the Mawson's Hut  Museum on the waterfront, my son's other job, CEO of Mawsons Hut Foundation, lol.   $11 for Seniors.

Edited by NSWP
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Make sure you go visit the Mawson's Hut  Museum on the waterfront, my son's other job, CEO of Mawsons Hut Foundation, lol.   $11 for Seniors.

I have seen it in prime position but have yet to visit.  I always go to the Tasmanian museum and art gallery  nearby and the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens every time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

During the pandemic, each State through their Chief Health Officer said that they were following "the Science" . Problem is that 6 States and two territories must have had different Science books , as their policies were mostly all different. True Science doesn't work that way. An apple will fall from an apple tree onto your head every time - and doesn't vary from State to State! 

Edited by bazzaw
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, NSWP said:

I can't believe he charges you $11 Les.

12 hours ago, arxcards said:

I can't believe he charges you $11 Les.

They did, lol. He flies from Sydney to Hobart every couple of weeks for a couple of days to check on things at the Museum.   Today he flies out to his main job - Chief Commercial Officer for Albatros in Copenhagen for a week, he flies there for a week every 6 weeks., other times he has a 'home office.'  He likes aeroplanes, lol

Edited by NSWP
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, NSWP said:

They did, lol. He flies from Sydney to Hobart every couple of weeks for a couple of days to check on things at the Museum.   Today he flies out to his main job - Chief Commercial Officer for Albatros in Copenhagen for a week, he flies there for a week every 6 weeks., other times he has a 'home office.'  He likes aeroplanes, lol

Your son leads an interesting life.  It is good that he puts back through his work with the Museum in Hobart.