Holland America Commercial

richwmn

6 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

I have not seen any HAL ads on tv. I have seen ads for Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, and Viking.

I hadn't either, that is why I was surprised and posted it. In the link posted above it states " In the past 30 days, Holland America Line has had 41 airings ". That is not a lot of exposure, I just happened to see one of the few placements.

23 minutes ago, Crazy For Cats said:

I haven’t seen any ads on tv.  I have been seeing lots of ads in my games.

the ads in your games are targeted because you have surfed to HAL sites or searched for HAL information.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fkfad said:

I was also surprised to see the HAL ad on TV!  

They used to sponsor some PBS shows such as America’s Test Kitchen.  That was the only place I have seen the ads in the past but that may say more about me then them

Edited by Mary229

About 20 minutes ago there was a HAL radio commercial on an Atlanta station whose target audience most of us would fall into.

Could be that the new agency is trying some new, for HAL, tactics.

We  saw the ad in Atlanta this morning.  Based on ad, they have (I think it said) over 750 sailings with discounts up to 50% off plus $50 OBC and 50% reduced deposit requirement.  

Not sure how many sailings that covers out of all their released sailings.  Assuming they have 11 ships and for this exercise, all cruises are 7 days.  They have released 18 months out also a quick assumption.  That would give me 858 sailings.  Thus, most of their sailings would have some discount.

4 hours ago, shipshape sam said:

We  saw the ad in Atlanta this morning.  Based on ad, they have (I think it said) over 750 sailings with discounts up to 50% off plus $50 OBC and 50% reduced deposit requirement.  

Not sure how many sailings that covers out of all their released sailings.  Assuming they have 11 ships and for this exercise, all cruises are 7 days.  They have released 18 months out also a quick assumption.  That would give me 858 sailings.  Thus, most of their sailings would have some discount.

Those are the terms of the current promotion