Anyone know if the Discovery (or Crown) has a juice bar?

The Collie

You know where you can get fresh carrot juice and a green juice? I cannot seem to find it online. 

Also if so would this be included in the Plus Beverage Package:

Plus Beverage Package with service charge: Enjoy everything from sodas, specialty coffees and teas, cocktails, beer and wine up to $12 USD each.

Is there an additional fee for orange juice that's not the disgusting crap that's not actual juice? I was about to book with Carnival due to a ridiculously low rate but everything was very nickle and dime that for a little more money, I can get better food on Princess. 

Lastly did Princess stop doing the premier coffee and soda package?

Edited by The Collie

19 minutes ago, toofewcruises said:

I am not sure if you can get carrot juice onboard.  You will have to ask your waiter. Same with the green juice.  Yes, with the Plus package, you can get freshly squeezed orange juice.

Fresh OJ is not available on all ships.  But if available it is covered by the plus package. A selection of standard juices is available to all no charge during breakfast times. After that there is a charge. This is what I think the reference to juices in the plus package means. You get them anytime not just at breakfast.

• Like 1

I sincerely doubt you can get carrot juice and I have no idea what "green juice" is but I doubt that is available either. I'm pretty sure Princess only has "regular" juice such as apple, orange, tomato, grapefruit, or cranberry.

Definitely no juice bar on Princess. They do blend yesterday’s fruits and veggies and have them in small glasses in the buffet. They’re not bad, particularly the green ones, but, though they do list the ingredients, and sugar is not among them, they taste suspiciously sweet to me. 

• Like 2

Princess has (had?) a juice bar on the Majestic (Ocean Terrace Juice Bar).  Due to s sick daughter, I didn’t really get a chance to explore the ship in April, and they no longer have it listed in the ship information, so I believe it’s not currently in use.  I think it was the only one in the fleet.

they do still offer a specialty drink and soda package - ai believe it’s available on all sailings.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2022 at 3:48 PM, PescadoAmarillo said:

Definitely no juice bar on Princess. They do blend yesterday’s fruits and veggies and have them in small glasses in the buffet. They’re not bad, particularly the green ones, but, though they do list the ingredients, and sugar is not among them, they taste suspiciously sweet to me. 

They probably thin it with apple juice, which tastes very sweet if you are not usually drinking it.