Oasis class to Voyager class...

5 minutes ago, island lady said:

We are already booked again later for end of October B2B next year.   Another Halloween cruise, same ship, same cabin.  😉 

Nice. We're currently toying with the idea of figuring out how/when to book 11 nights before the June 2023 family suite cruise. We would land on exactly 175 points afterwards that way.

There's a very inexpensive Harmony cruise in September that happens to fall over my birthday and my wife would only have to take off 4 days from work (she has so many days saved up it doesn't really matter though). Then we'd just find a 4-nighter at some point.

14 hours ago, cooncat_mom said:

Loved the Boardwalk balcony (last balcony room before the Aqua Suite) - great views.  

We are booked on Oasis for next August.  DW and I are in an oceanview balcony, Daughter and 3 friends are in the very last starboard side Boardwalk Balcony on deck 10.  I booked that room for her figuring she should have a pretty good view of both the Aqua Theater and the aft ocean from their balcony.  Could you see just about everything from those rooms?

10 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Nice. We're currently toying with the idea of figuring out how/when to book 11 nights before the June 2023 family suite cruise. We would land on exactly 175 points afterwards that way.

There's a very inexpensive Harmony cruise in September that happens to fall over my birthday and my wife would only have to take off 4 days from work (she has so many days saved up it doesn't really matter though). Then we'd just find a 4-nighter at some point.

I was able to find a "hole" in our travel plans...which gave me the opportunity to book Harmony in September as well.  Really thought the cruise on Harmony earlier this month was our last time on that ship...nope.  One more "go round" again before she leaves.  😉   Our final goodbye....but never know where she might end up further into the future.  

I am like you....very much excited about replacement Wonder.  Love the new layout!  🥰

10 minutes ago, island lady said:

I was able to find a "hole" in our travel plans...which gave me the opportunity to book Harmony in September as well.  Really thought the cruise on Harmony earlier this month was our last time on that ship...nope.  One more "go round" again before she leaves.  😉   Our final goodbye....but never know where she might end up further into the future.  

I am like you....very much excited about replacement Wonder.  Love the new layout!  🥰

Just checked your signature to see if it was the September cruise I was looking at but it's not.

It's not actually worth it to go out of our way to cruise extra just to get to D+ sooner but it's hard not to play with the numbers once you know you're getting close, lol.

I think I'm also subconsciously keeping my mind busy while we await our official GTY assignments and RoyalUp bids for Indy next month.

For anyone considering Voyager, there is a very good Youtube video shot in recent months that3 gives a walkthrough of the entire ship.  I won't post the link, but it's easy to find.  Search for "Voyager Jord".  Jordan is a crew member that's part of the ice show and does a walk-through on an empty ship.  Based on t at, Voyager looks to be in great shape.  Also, there are some "live" and semi-live threads here on CC post by cruisers that are on Voyager in it's current ports in Europe.  I think most of those have been positive, except for the crew being short-staffed and new, and some food/beverage items being out of stock.  But those are things that seem to be problems on all ships now since the restart and current economic conditions.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Broons77 said:

We are booked on Oasis for next August.  DW and I are in an oceanview balcony, Daughter and 3 friends are in the very last starboard side Boardwalk Balcony on deck 10.  I booked that room for her figuring she should have a pretty good view of both the Aqua Theater and the aft ocean from their balcony.  Could you see just about everything from those rooms?

We were in 10329 and wouldn’t hesitate to book it again. We watched the AquaTheatre shows and rehearsals from it.

Here’s a link to a little overview with some more photos. I  originally put the wrong cabin number on it, but fortunately they fixed it for me!

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2803684-oasis-boardwalk-balcony-cabin-10239/#comment-61884639

29196412-72D9-471C-8738-0A1E103F8C02.jpeg

69D0F8ED-DDDE-4A8B-8013-9C978B034AE1.jpeg

2512B44C-161D-4F13-AEF8-BDFCA3CFD5D2.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1