Voyager of the Seas Booking Issue

So I went to do a mock booking for our January 19th 2024 Voyager of the Seas cruise to see if the price changed. When I tried selecting that sailing it said oops something went wrong. I then tried a few other Voyager sailings and the same thing happened. It seems to be the 8 night sailings getting that opps message. Anyone else have this issue? I wonder what is going on?

Edited by broadwaycam

Yes I posted about this issue this morning as well.  Folks claim it's an IT issue. I can still get to my cruise planner for the Dec 8, 2023 sailing, but I get that error message when I go to check prices today....have been getting it for a few days now.

That happened to me last week. Booked Voyager for 8 nights in June 2023 and got a great price on a junior suite. Went back the next day and the price increased by $550. Went back the next day and kept getting the 'opps' message. By the following day cruises were showing and the prices were back to where I had booked.

1 hour ago, broadwaycam said:

So I went to do a mock booking for our January 19th 2024 Voyager of the Seas cruise to see if the price changed. When I tried selecting that sailing it said oops something went wrong. I then tried a few other Voyager sailings and the same thing happened. It seems to be the 8 night sailings getting that opps message. Anyone else have this issue? I wonder what is going on?

I just pulled it up, on a completely separate search.  I had no idea Voyager was coming to Port Canaveral.

• Like 1

Several of us on other social media sites have had trouble booking the simplest of tours, specialty restaurants, etc. on Voyager.  Makes me wonder if a sale is in the works.  (This is just speculation!)

We booked April 12th Voyager on board in April. Last couple weeks when I try to check prices, I get that same message. It is strange that the 8 day voyager is so much less than the 6 day voyager with the same itinerary. 

On 6/22/2022 at 9:45 AM, Wlhoeft said:

We booked April 12th Voyager on board in April. Last couple weeks when I try to check prices, I get that same message. It is strange that the 8 day voyager is so much less than the 6 day voyager with the same itinerary. 

The one we booked for January 19th 2024 has a fantastic price. Just over $200 more for a balcony from an inside. That includes my diamond discount. I agree the 8 days sailings on Voyager are running at a great price.

Edited by broadwaycam

Found a very cheap balcony cabin on an 8 day April 2024 cruise, but got the same “oops” message as everyone else here. Called Royal a few days ago and the rep was able to book it for me. Fingers crossed that it will still be a cruise when the time comes….. still can’t get to this cruise myself on the web page this morning 

On 6/25/2022 at 9:41 AM, RRTcruiser said:

Found a very cheap balcony cabin on an 8 day April 2024 cruise, but got the same “oops” message as everyone else here. Called Royal a few days ago and the rep was able to book it for me. Fingers crossed that it will still be a cruise when the time comes….. still can’t get to this cruise myself on the web page this morning 

For our January 19th 2024 8 day cruise our balcony room for 2 is only $1420.

We are sailing out of Boston in October (NE/Canada) on the VOTS.  The only glitch is to my wallet as prices for add-ons are too dang high.  We are RCL newbies and it seems that everyone talks about getting DBP drink packages for $50ish.  We have 2 sailings booked, the NE/Canada, and a trip next June to Alaska on Quantum.  DBP prices have not dropped below $70 for either since we have put down our deposits.  I hope to get some sort of "Black Friday" deal on the Alaska trip. 

5 minutes ago, fsufancc said:

We are sailing out of Boston in October (NE/Canada) on the VOTS.  The only glitch is to my wallet as prices for add-ons are too dang high.  We are RCL newbies and it seems that everyone talks about getting DBP drink packages for $50ish.  We have 2 sailings booked, the NE/Canada, and a trip next June to Alaska on Quantum.  DBP prices have not dropped below $70 for either since we have put down our deposits.  I hope to get some sort of "Black Friday" deal on the Alaska trip. 

I don't think you're ever going to see DBP for $50 except may Black Friday. 

We're on the Oct 2nd sailing of VotS and got the DBP for $65 during the Memorial Day Sale.  I've seen it as high as $75, but never lower than $65.  I thought I might have seen $62 right after we booked, but I can't swear to that.  I check every day and it's holding at $70.  I am guessing that the July 4th and Labor Day Sales won't be any less than $65, but if they are, I'll re-buy.

I called RC today to reprice another cruise. I had him look up my April 12, 2024 sailing on Voyager. He said it is still going, but the website still has the oops message. Still makes me nervous as I had 4 balcony cabins on Mariner for March 2023. It disappeared off the website a month after booking it. I called RC about it and was told it was still going. The next week it disappeared off my cruise planner. I called again and was told it was cancelled 3 weeks before as it was going into dry dock. They said they sent out emails with choice of offers. Nobody in our 4 reservations got an email. What made it worse was I booked 3 of the rooms with Next Cruise Certificates I bought in February when we were on board. Since none of us got the email, we lost out on reduced deposits and on board credit since they said they have already started issuing a refund for the Next Cruise certificates.

Talk about glitches .... I just signed in to My Cruise accounts (10 cruises booked) and all of them say that I have no balance due! What? Sure wish that were true but I assume it will get corrected at some point. Just hope they don't cancel them!😲

12 hours ago, Wlhoeft said:

As of this morning, the OOPS message is gone and sailing can now be viewed.

I reached out to the office of Mr. Bayley the other day and they got right back to me and made sure the issue was fixed ASAP. The guy apologized. It made me happy to have such a quick response. I got a reply to my email the same day I sent it. They then called me. 

• Like 1