Cost for a bag of laundry on-board

Nukesquad

Will be on the Rotterdam in August, and debating the laundry package.  I know that I will do AT LEAST 1-2 bag(s) of laundry during the 14 days.  I was curious, what is the cost of just a single bag of laundry on-board?  I've been looking around and haven't seen any info.

There is also the possibility of getting it for the length of cruise. I believe that cost would be $7/day ($9/day in Europe), unlimited laundry. We did an 11-day cruise in March. Sent out 2 bags of laundry so individually was the better deal for us. You can really stuff a lot in those bags!

FYI.  This will be hanging in your closet with a laundry bag.  Make your choices, save the pink copy, and put the other two copies in the filled laundry bag.  Leave the filled bag on your bed when you go to breakfast and/or dinner. 

Laundry-List-pdf.jpg

Edited by Crew News

Can confirm that unlimited laundry for Rotterdam in Europe is $9 per day ($63 for 7-day sailing). But its really only first 6 days you can drop off laundry.  Recommend asking for multiple sheets of the laundry form so you can leave the bag or bags outside your room at any time. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jlynchtx said:

I see you can buy the unlimited laundry package on the website before you get on board… Do most of you buy it before or after you board? Will the price change? 

Price does not change once onboard. The only reason I wait is that I use my Shareholder Benefit OBC to purchase it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Keep in mind that the laundry bag is not that large.

For our June, 2022 14N Voyage of the Midnight Sun (to Norway) the unlimited laundry was $126 for the cabin.

IMO it is the best deal at sea, we sent out 7-8 bags of laundry.  I'm 6' 4" and a pair of pants, a shirt, under clothes and socks is about all the bag could hold.

I was super impressed with the laundry service that we experienced on the Rotterdam.  We would leave a bag of laundry out before we left for dinner and the basket with clean neatly folded clothes would be on the bed after we returned from breakfast the next morning.

We probably wouldn't have needed to do as much laundry on a warmer weather itinerary as our clothing wouldn't have been as bulky.

Keep in mind that laundry services are cut off ~48 hours before disembarkation to allow everything to find its way back to its owners.

2 minutes ago, fkfad said:

If you purchase the Unlimited Laundry package, do you still fill out the itemized form of what's in the bag?  Just curious...

I do, just to check everything back in.

In event of dispute it is easier if there is a paper trail. 

• Like 2