Double points

We just returned from an Alaska land and cruise tour.  We got our double points but only for the cruise portion.  Does anyone know if we get any points for the land portion?

19 minutes ago, siren said:

We just returned from an Alaska land and cruise tour.  We got our double points but only for the cruise portion.  Does anyone know if we get any points for the land portion?

You do get the extra point a night on the cruisetour if you sailed in a suite or sailed solo.  I do not see cruisetours addressed in the rules for the double point promotion for c&a members.  I would definitely call and question it though.

15 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

You do get the extra point a night on the cruisetour if you sailed in a suite or sailed solo.  I do not see cruisetours addressed in the rules for the double point promotion for c&a members.  I would definitely call and question it though.

Hmmm. We cruised Alaska a few years ago in a JS and were debating doing the land portion on our own or through a cruise tour. I called RCI to see if we would get the double points for the land portion and they told me no, the double points were only for the cruise portion. Maybe I should have called back to get a different answer?

5 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Hmmm. We cruised Alaska a few years ago in a JS and were debating doing the land portion on our own or through a cruise tour. I called RCI to see if we would get the double points for the land portion and they told me no, the double points were only for the cruise portion. Maybe I should have called back to get a different answer?

We did a 4 day cruisetour before our 7 day Radiance cruise which was in a JS.  We got 22 points.  You definitely should have called back or looked on the cruise line's website.  It is in the below link under #18.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/crown-and-anchor-society-benefit-grid.pdf

On 6/27/2022 at 9:33 AM, reallyitsmema said:

We did a 4 day cruisetour before our 7 day Radiance cruise which was in a JS.  We got 22 points.  You definitely should have called back or looked on the cruise line's website.  It is in the below link under #18.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/crown-and-anchor-society-benefit-grid.pdf

I will wait a bit to see if it catches up.  I just dread calling....  Thanks for the link

• Like 1