Voyager of the Seas 8 Night Great Price

22 minutes ago, mafig said:

What's the word on the condition of Voyager  ???  

She was amplified pre-pandemic while in the Pacific but she did not get a Playmakers like some other ships in her class have.   Cabins were refreshed.  Water slides, laser tag, updated Windjammer, etc.  

Here is a link..

Edited by twangster

Thanks - I like these "great deal" posts. 

We snagged Christmas week  2023  - 8 night Voyager,  hump balcony for $1550, for 2 .   ( this was 2 months ago. )    Friends told us about it   when we were on board Harmony and remarked that perhaps the pricing was wrong.  We booked.

In Mid June  the same category was listed for $3757, and now all the balconies are sold out and  the interior is over 2K  .   I think we got a great deal!  We've cruised Christmas or New year in the past and know it will be busy with lots of families and kids.  I also know that Voyager is older, but we find that every class of ship has something to offer.  It has been YEARS since we've been on Voyager, and we are looking forward to it. 

We rarely book that far out but couldn't resist.  

Maybe I'll find another good deal and make it a B2B 

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

1 minute ago, cruisegirl1 said:

We snagged Christmas week  2023  - 8 night Voyager,  hump balcony for $1550.   ( this was 2 months ago. )    Friends told us about it   when we were on board Harmony and remarked that perhaps the pricing was wrong.  We booked.

In Mid June  the same category was listed for $3757, and now all the balconies are sold out and  the interior is over 2K  .   I think we got a great deal!  We've cruised  Christmas or New year in the past and know it will be busy with lots of families and kids.  I also know that Voyager is older but we find that every class of ship has something to offer.  It has been YEARS since we've been on Voyager and we are looking forward to it. 

M

See you next Christmas 🤣

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

We snagged Christmas week  2023  - 8 night Voyager,  hump balcony for $1550, for 2 .   ( this was 2 months ago. )    Friends told us about it   when we were on board Harmony and remarked that perhaps the pricing was wrong.  We booked.

In Mid June  the same category was listed for $3757, and now all the balconies are sold out and  the interior is over 2K  .   I think we got a great deal!  We've cruised Christmas or New year in the past and know it will be busy with lots of families and kids.  I also know that Voyager is older, but we find that every class of ship has something to offer.  It has been YEARS since we've been on Voyager, and we are looking forward to it. 

Maybe I'll find another good deal and make it a B2B 

M

That is a great deal for a Christmas cruise.

42 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

We snagged Christmas week  2023  - 8 night Voyager,  hump balcony for $1550, for 2 .   ( this was 2 months ago. )    Friends told us about it   when we were on board Harmony and remarked that perhaps the pricing was wrong.  

We are on the same cruise and got it for 1537.00.

41 minutes ago, molly361 said:

See you next Christmas 🤣

We also booked it even thought we prefer to sail out of Fort Lauderdale. With the price we couldn’t resist.

Just now, ReneeFLL said:

We are on the same cruise and got it for 1537.00.

We also booked it even thought we prefer to sail out of Fort Lauderdale. With the price we couldn’t resist.

I'm paying $1100 solo for a balcony with the DP340 single supplement.  See you then.  

PS  This is a LONG one for me😇

2 hours ago, broadwaycam said:

Anyone else get a great deal on a Voyager of the Seas 8 night cruise? For our January 19th, 2024 cruise it is only $1420 for our balcony room. That price is total for the 2 of us.

We’re looking at those sailings. Question for you…did you book on Royal’s site or somewhere else?  I’ve been trying to do some mock bookings on Royal’s site and always get an error when I click on Select Date. 

3 hours ago, mafig said:

What's the word on the condition of Voyager  ???  

Just got off on Sunday--the ship is in good condition.  New carpet everywhere, the guest services is refreshed, the windjammer refreshed--I did notes, but I think the kids areas are refreshed too.  The Slides and flowrider are wonderful. The best part--the staff!!!  Amazing!!

The doors and walls in the guest cabin halls are still a 90's peach color, the star lounge is stuck in the 90's too.  

Overall the ship was great--not brand new by any stretch of the mind though.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, monorail81 said:

We’re looking at those sailings. Question for you…did you book on Royal’s site or somewhere else?  I’ve been trying to do some mock bookings on Royal’s site and always get an error when I click on Select Date. 

Got the same error...had to call for the booking

1 hour ago, monorail81 said:

I did a mock booking this morning that’s how I learned that the balconies were sold out and the price of the interiors.

I booked our cruise while with Next Cruise on board harmony. 

m

1 minute ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I did a mock booking this morning that’s how I learned that the balconies were sold out and the price of the interiors.

I booked our cruise while with Next Cruise on board harmony. 

m

Same kind of pricing March 2024 to Aruba 

3 hours ago, molly361 said:

I'm paying $1100 solo for a balcony with the DP340 single supplement.  See you then.  

PS  This is a LONG one for me😇

Me 2. I got a centre hump for that

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SilkySal said:

I am getting an error too!! Don't people work anymore?😝😂

33 minutes ago, siren said:

Got the same error...had to call for the booking

Thanks!  I’m glad to see that it’s not just me!  I was starting to get a complex. 🥴 I’ll end up booking through my TA, but I always check the RCL price before I do. 

• Like 1

Talk about glitches .... I just signed in to My Cruise accounts (10 cruises booked) and all of them say that I have no balance due! What? Sure wish that were true but I assume it will get corrected at some point. Just hope they don't cancel them!😲