EZ Air Return flight not ticketed

Glopop11

Hi all,

Should I be worried?

My outbound ticket on Delta has been ticketed for several weeks but the return on United is still not ticketed for travel 8/6. The original booking was delta round trip but of course has changed many times. This change to United happened over a month ago so they’ve had time to ticket.

TIA for your advice!

I was told by my TA who contacted Princess EZ Air that they are waiting longer to ticket EZ Air flights. because of the frequent changes and cancellations by the airlines. I too have domestic and international flights with United, Air Canada and Lufthansa scheduled for 8/2 and have yet to be ticketed. Hope for the best

I noticed last week that my outbound for 8/23 was ticketed on 6/15.  This is a flexible ticket and I never clicked early ticketing.  The return is not ticketed.  It seems very odd and inefficient that they wouldn't ticket all flights at the same time.

2 hours ago, Glopop11 said:

Hi all,

Should I be worried?

My outbound ticket on Delta has been ticketed for several weeks but the return on United is still not ticketed for travel 8/6. The original booking was delta round trip but of course has changed many times. This change to United happened over a month ago so they’ve had time to ticket.

TIA for your advice!

I would call EZ Air and request that they ticket it.

There is a saga online of a You Tuber who was on a Regal cruise in the Med, didn't notice before she left home that her return flight hadn't been ticketed. While she was on her cruise, they cancelled the flight and rebooked her to flights with 2 changes of planes. The original flights existed but apparently since Princess hadn't paid for them and they got cancelled. She was on hold on the ship for hours with EZ Air and at guest services and no one would help her. She finally got lucky when trying one more time at the airport on her way home and got someone to help her!

Don't leave home without seeing ticket numbers! I'll be calling starting next week for mine as I have one unticketed and I am shortly after you.

Shortest wait times seems to be when Princess opens in the morning.

Good luck and let us know what happens!

• Like 1

We are in the same boat. Our outbound flight to Rome for 8/17 has yet to be ticketed, but our return flight was ticketed right away. Our TA has been trying to get answers, but keeps getting the run around. I'm hoping at the 45 day mark everything will be good 🤷‍♀️

20 minutes ago, karabear15 said:

We are in the same boat. Our outbound flight to Rome for 8/17 has yet to be ticketed, but our return flight was ticketed right away. Our TA has been trying to get answers, but keeps getting the run around. I'm hoping at the 45 day mark everything will be good 🤷‍♀️

That’s what just happened on our return AA flight coming back from Barcelona on July 23. The EZAir folks finally paid the bill on June 8, which is right at the 45 day mark, and we were finally able to book seats on the flight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kjg46 said:

I was told by my TA who contacted Princess EZ Air that they are waiting longer to ticket EZ Air flights. because of the frequent changes and cancellations by the airlines. I too have domestic and international flights with United, Air Canada and Lufthansa scheduled for 8/2 and have yet to be ticketed. Hope for the best

Air Canada—- they are canceling & moving flights quite frequently now. A few weeks ago son was delayed by Air Canada 2 days in NYC.

My Bermuda flight was delayed by one day & now has been moved up by 5 days.

I did get a notification of change today and will cancel trip.

check your flights/ seats daily.  My Bermuda flights were for mid September.

Thanks everyone!

I have been checking both the airline site and Princess daily. I’ll  wait until the 30 day mark before calling Princess. Meanwhile, United has just announced they are slashing more flights from their schedule. Fingers crossed they keep Anchorage to Boston!

• Thanks 1

I had the same issues. Return from Barcelona on AA was ticketed with I requested early ticketing. My flight to Rome on United was not. Princess/EZAir kept saying that United was ticketed as well. I had previously called United and they assured me that it was not. After going through the process of speaking with a rep with Princess for 25 minutes they finally transferred me over to EZAir where I waited another 30 mins to speak with someone - then after an hour of being on the phone it was finally ticketed. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Glopop11 said:

Hi all,

Should I be worried?

TIA for your advice!

We were in a similar situation. Outbound flight on Delta ticketed around the 50 day mark. Inbound flight on United not ticketed until 19 or 20 days out. I was my own worst enemy by checking multiple times per day until it finally happened.

It's easy for me to say now to just relax, and they'll get to it. But I totally get it.

22 hours ago, karabear15 said:

Our TA has been trying to get answers, but keeps getting the run around. I'm hoping at the 45 day mark everything will be good 🤷‍♀️

Have you tried requesting early ticketing?  My outbound was ticketed at 60-something days for some reason.  I had not requested early ticketing.  My return was not ticketed.  This whole thread had me worried so today I requested early ticketing and my return was ticketed within 3hrs (website said within 3 days).

1 hour ago, travel4adventure said:

We, too, are waiting for EZAir to pay our return flight on the 3rd of August. A bit unsettling, as we hate to head out and have to deal with it while traveling! Wish there was a direct EZ Air number to call to get it taken 

Edited by PacnGoNow

1 hour ago, SomewhereGirl said:

Have you tried requesting early ticketing?  My outbound was ticketed at 60-something days for some reason.  I had not requested early ticketing.  My return was not ticketed.  This whole thread had me worried so today I requested early ticketing and my return was ticketed within 3hrs (website said within 3 days).

I have requested it, a few weeks ago actually...still nothing.

We are traveling to Alaska the first of August. Our flights to Anchorage are not ticketed, but our return flight is. Princess is saying we are ticketed to Anchorage. The United App is saying, contact your travel agent to have your ticket re-issued. We were supposedly to be re-ticketed yesterday, but haven't seen that change come through yet. We have had multiple phone calls and chats with Princess trying to get this resolved. Our first and probably last time using Not So Easy Air.