Post Viking Promos

Clay Clayton

26 minutes ago, CCWineLover said:

Squawkman -

Success!  Today I was able to work with Viking and my TA and we got the Canada/New England cruise rebooked on Clay's EIC23 promo code for a ton of savings!  Even got to keep our same cabin number.  Thank you and Clay.   We do our own air always so that didn't matter.

Great! We’re going October 10 so I’ll be looking for any comments l recommendations, etc.

I got this one today for river cruises:

One of the most satisfying ways to immerse yourself in Europe’s local cultures is by delving into each region’s distinctive cuisines. If you wish to savor the spicy flavors of currywurst in Berlin, sample fresh-baked banitsa pastries in Bulgaria or enjoy ćevapi—grilled beef sausages—at a restaurant in Serbia, then you will be delighted to embark on culinary journey with us. Book your European river voyage today and receive special savings—FREE international airfare and a deposit of just $25.

ASK FOR OFFER: RJE23

https://www.vikingrivercruises.com/cruise-destinations/europe/index.html?contid=30087267920_1018005321&utm_id=email_vrc.54678302&cid=EML|RSP|999|vrc.54678302&utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=55presale

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just got an email with this code:  

Roundtrip Airfare &
FREE Silver Spirits Beverage Package

Code: PAT22

Looks like it applies to two different Chilean Fjord itineraries for March departures, and to a Canadian and Atlantic Coastline departure on April 13.  

Wish we could take advantage of this but they're all too soon.  Hope someone can!

ASK FOR OFFER: PAT22

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, aungrl said:

Just got an email with this code:  

Roundtrip Airfare &
FREE Silver Spirits Beverage Package

Code: PAT22

Looks like it applies to two different Chilean Fjord itineraries for March departures, and to a Canadian and Atlantic Coastline departure on April 13.  

Wish we could take advantage of this but they're all too soon.  Hope someone can!

ASK FOR OFFER: PAT22

I received a similar email this morning entitled "FREE airfare—North & South American expedition voyages" referencing offer PAT22.  While this email promotes these voyages:

Feb 20; Mar 13 & 18, 2023 departures of Chilean Fjords & Patagonia Explorer;

Mar 6, 2023 departure of Patagonian Shores & Chilean Fjords; and

Apr 13, 2023 departure of Canada & the Atlantic Coastline;

when you track down Offer PAT22 on the Viking web site, you also find that the following voyages are also covered:

Mar 27, 2023 departure of Panama & Scenic South America;

Mar 13, 2023 departure of Patagonia to Canada Grand Explorer;

Mar 13, 2023 departure of Patagonia, Fjords & Panama Canal;

Today's email fine print is almost identical to the fine print from the 15 January "Explore South America, Canada & the Atlantic Coast" email that I reported under post #448, except that the Mar 6, 2023 departure of Patagonian Shores & Chilean Fjords voyage has replaced the Mar 27, 2023 departure of Panama & Scenic South America.

"Offer PAT22: Offer valid on bookings made from Jan 22 to Jan 31, 2023. FREE roundtrip airfare and complimentary Silver Spirits Beverage Package valid on Feb 20; Mar 13 & 18, 2023 departures of Chilean Fjords & Patagonia Explorer; Mar 6, 2023 departure of Patagonian Shores & Chilean Fjords; Apr 13, 2023 departure of Canada & the Atlantic Coastline. Air pricing varies per itinerary/departure. For additional itineraries, call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Book by Jan 31, 2023; pay in full at time of booking. Offer expires Jan 31, 2023."

Yet still Offer PAT22 still covers that same voyages which @Selion first reported under posting #363, with only the expiration date updated.

https://www.viking.com/promotions/us/expedition/PAT22/20221214

or 

https://viking.com/patagonia

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SBR2022 said:

Phew-was worries I had pulled the trigger too soon, but this deal includes grats but has a higher price than the one in December so works out to be about the same total cost. 

Amazing.  Good thing I follow this thread.  We've done so many Viking cruises, and always sign up for promos, etc.   We have NEVER received any emails or postal mails from Viking regarding promos of any kind.  Wonder what their marketing department is doing?   Perhaps they figure we travel so much they can ignore us?   🙂  

Someone (Clay?) had let us know about his promo several weeks ago, thankfully, so we were able to take advantage of it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Frenchberet said:

Hi, I'm searching for a promo for the "Amazon & Caribbean Adventure" for 2024.  Appreciate a "heads up" if anyone has any info.  thank you!

I saw numerous promos for the 2023 sailings of this cruise as well as most of the Panama Canal ones.  They started in May and went into the Fall.  

8 hours ago, SBR2022 said:

EASTERN SEABOARD EXPLORER.  July dates have free Air, and Cat upgrade. Not sure about SSP, Grats.

On 1/7/2023 at 2:17 AM, UWDawg said:

My wife received a brochure in the mail today "2023 & 2024 River Voyages."  It references the following site for more information about their 25th Anniversary Sate, with "FREE International airfare*," $25 Deposit, and an expiration of January 31, 2023:

vrc.com/Europe

Entering that link redirects to the following site:

https://www.vikingrivercruises.com/cruise-destinations/europe/index.html?promoCode=RJE23

River promo RJE23 updated with 6 days left in January.  Now with free air on select itineraries.  The link provided by @UWDawg is still working and with free air added in addition to the $25 deposit.

I see free air on:

Grand European Tour;

Romantic Danube;

Danube Waltz;

Passage to Eastern Europe;

Capitals of Eastern Europe;

Rhine Getaway;

Cities of Light;

Paris to the Swiss Alps;

Lyon, Provence & the Rhineland;

Holland & Belgium;

Elegant Elbe.

• Like 1

Ocean "Last-minute" Transatlantic promo.

Free Category Upgrade (V/DV to DV1, PV to PV1)

Free Roundtrip Air

Free SSBP

Promo Code TAS23

Ends on Jan 31, 2023

Offer TAS23:
Offer valid on bookings made from Jan 27 to Jan 31, 2023. Free stateroom upgrade within category up to Penthouse Veranda (PV1) plus free roundtrip airfare and complimentary Silver Spirits Beverage Package valid on

Mar 21, 2023 departure of Atlantic Ocean Passage;

Mar 15, 2023 departure of West Indies to Spain;

Mar 13, 2023 departure of Southern Atlantic Crossing.

Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Book by Jan 31, 2023; pay in full at time of booking. Offer expires Jan 31, 2023.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Selion said:

Free Roundtrip Air

Free SSBP

Promo Code TAS23

Ends on Jan 31, 2023

Offer TAS23:
Offer valid on bookings made from Jan 27 to Jan 31, 2023. Free stateroom upgrade within category up to Penthouse Veranda (PV1) plus free roundtrip airfare and complimentary Silver Spirits Beverage Package valid on

Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Book by Jan 31, 2023; pay in full at time of booking. Offer expires Jan 31, 2023.

How I wish we hadn't already booked our big cruise in July.  We would be heading to Buenos Aires!  

Thanks for posting!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Clay Clayton said:

How I wish we hadn't already booked our big cruise in July.  We would be heading to Buenos Aires!  

Thanks for posting!

You're welcome.  It's become my daily ritual: check work emails, then check personal emails for Viking promos.  😁

I'd be booking that West Indies to Spain cruise if we weren't visiting family in Asia in couple of weeks.  I wonder if my work will let me work remotely in the middle of the Atlantic...  

• Like 1

While I'm very happy for all who are able to take advantage of these Promo Codes, it is disappointing that Viking does not provide similar offers to other nationalities.  As a Canadian about to take our fourth Viking cruise we have never received (or seen) any such offers and all the ones I have seen posted so far appear to be for US residents only.  I get that we are a much smaller market, but I would be happy to pay in US $$, as we were able to do on our first Viking River cruise.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Selion said:

Free Roundtrip Air

Free SSBP

Promo Code TAS23

Ends on Jan 31, 2023

Offer TAS23:

Same code for Canadians.