Post Viking Promos

Clay Clayton

40 minutes ago, Clay Clayton said:

Did they change the perks?

I think perks are the same, free biz air, SSBP, Visas, grats, luggage fwd, $1,000 shorex credit, $2,000 OBC.  All perks listed on desktop site, but not all perk listed on Mobile site.  Nice deal on Neptune Jan 9, 2024

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FetaCheese said:

Was just checking WC 2024 prices -- 121 day.  Still discounted thru 6/30/23 -- same offer code -- $39,995 V to DV.  I thought last discounted price was $44,995.  Please correct me if mistaken.  Thanks.

Must. Remember. Not. Retired. Yet.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Ocean Promo

Up to Free Air

Reduced Fares

Offer Code RCU23

Expires 6/30/2023

https://www.vikingcruises.com/oceans/cruise-destinations/promotions/RCU23/index.html

Offer RCU23: Offer valid on bookings made from Jun 13 to Jun 30, 2023. FREE International airfare plus new reduced fares valid on

Nov 3, 2023 departure of West Indies to Spain;

Nov 17, 2023 departure of Atlantic Ocean Passage;

Nov 15, 2023 departures of Southern Atlantic Crossing;

Dec 12, 2023 departures of Mid-Atlantic Crossing.

Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Book by Jun 30, 2023. Pay in full at time of booking. Offer expires Jun 30, 2023.

• Thanks 2

In today’s email

Offer WCS23: Offer valid on bookings made from Jun 1 to Jun 30, 2023. Complimentary Deluxe Veranda upgrade from Veranda to Deluxe Veranda (V2-DV1) and Penthouse Veranda (PV3-PV1) plus free Business Class airfare valid on Dec 20, 2023 departure of 2023-2024 Viking World Cruise; Jan 6, 2024departure of 2024 Viking World Journeys; subject to availability, call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Book by Jun 30, 2023; pay in full 180 days prior to departure. Offer expires Jun 30, 2023.

Call Viking at 800‑464‑3595
contact your travel advisor

Special Offer on Viking World Cruises

http://static.cdn.responsys.net/i2/responsysimages/vrc/contentlibrary/2023_campaigns/june_2023/230614_wcs23/hero4.jpg

VIKING WORLD CRUISE SALE

FREE Business Class Airfare &
FREE Category Upgrades
Plus, Reduced Cruise Fares

ASK FOR OFFER: WCS23

LEARN MORE

EXPIRES 6/30/23

Our extraordinary World Cruises take you to iconic destinations around the globe, from Hawaii, French Polynesia and Bali to Egypt, Greece, Italy and beyond. Spend three days exploring Auckland, New Zealand's “City of Sails,” where you can speed through Hauraki Gulf on board an authentic America’s Cup racing yacht. Enjoy a Bollywood Dance performance during a two-night stay in Mumbai. And witness stunning views of the Mediterranean from atop Mt. Carmel during an overnight stay in Haifa, one of Israel’s most picturesque cities. With room for only 930 guests on board, staterooms are filling up quickly, so reserve yours today.

• Like 3

Ocean Promo

Up to Free Air

Reduced Fares

Double Past Guest Discount

Offer Code SUM23

https://www.vikingcruises.com/oceans/cruise-destinations/promotions/SUM23/index.html

Offer SUM23: Offer valid on bookings made from Jun 16 to Jun 30, 2023. A double past guest loyalty discount is applicable to featured itineraries & departures.

FREE international airfare plus new reduced fares valid on

Oct 20, Nov 27, 30 & Dec 7, 10, 2023 departures of Classic Panama Canal Passage;

Sep 26 & Oct 10, 2023 departures of Canada & New England Scenic Shores;

Sep 17, 2023 departure of North Pacific Passage.

Reduced international airfare plus new reduced fares valid on

Dec 19, 2023 departure of Australia & New Zealand.

Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Book by Jun 30, 2023. Pay in full by Jun 30, 2023 or at time of booking if within 120 days of departure. Offer expires Jun 30, 2023.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, KarKell said:

Ready to book the Mediterranean Odyssey for May , 24. 
Anyone know of any promo codes?

Try promo code EBD

This was from an email dated June 2:

Offer EBD: Offer valid on bookings made from Jun 2 to Jun 30, 2023.

Reduced international airfare plus $500 shipboard credit per couple & reduced fares valid on select Apr-Oct 2024 & Mar-Sep 2025 departures of Mediterranean Odyssey.

Reduced international airfare plus $250 shipboard credit per couple & reduced fares valid on

select Jan-Jul, Sep-Dec 2024 & Jan-May, Jul-Aug 2025 departures of Iconic Western Mediterranean;

select Jan, Mar-Jun, Aug-Sep, Nov-Dec 2024 & Apr-Aug 2025 departures of Ancient Mediterranean Treasures;

Apr, Jun-Oct 2024 & Mar-Aug 2025 departures of Empires of the Mediterranean.

Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Book by Jun 30, 2023. 2024: Pay in full by Sep 30, 2023. 2025: Pay in full by Feb 15, 2024. Offer expires Jun 30, 2023.

54 minutes ago, Selion said:

Try promo code EBD

I've found that EBD does absolutely nothing. If you book early enough EBD is already baked into the price that everyone gets without a code. If you use the code and then remove it, you'll see there is no price change. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KarKell said:

Ready to book the Mediterranean Odyssey for May , 24. 
Anyone know of any promo codes?

Looks like the only current promotion for May '24 is the $500 credit per stateroom.

https://www.vikingcruises.com/oceans/cruise-destinations/western-mediterranean/mediterranean-odyssey/pricing.html#search/sfym=2024-5&sftcm=13-2867

Great trip BTW. You can find my writeup here.

Just got this promotion on email this morning, good through June 30.  

SUMMER SALE:

Up to FREE Airfare
DOUBLE Past Guest Discount: Save up to $800*
Offer Code SUM23

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, OneSixtyToOne said:

More on the double past guest discount in today’s mail. Looks like it covers three itineraries…IMG_4041.thumb.jpeg.da9985bb908f8c5f41972a416752954c.jpeg

It covers more than these ... I talked to Viking on Friday about the HI+Polynesia in November and it's applicable to that one.  I'd recommend talking to Viking to inquire about other itineraries one might be interested in. 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, SailorPaulH said:

CCF_000007.pdfSummer Sale mailing received (Double Past Guest Discount) expires 6/30/23

Interesting. 
PATAGONIAN SHORES & CHILEAN FJORDS now has two promo codes, SUM23 and CSA23, active until 6/30. We booked a week ago with CSA23 getting a DN1 (that and everything and below at the same price) plus SSP. The new one is discounting those below DN1 even more plus a double past guest discount but no SSP. A slightly better deal if you’re willing to take a lower class room with no SSP. Free air on both. Both of these are a great deal. I doubt we’ll see prices on an exploration cruise this low again.

BTW here is a image of the PDF

IMG_4043.thumb.jpeg.8ca200357a10ee70a954c2ba3425554b.jpeg

Edited by OneSixtyToOne
  • Thanks 1

Today's Email

Explore Egypt in 2025

Viking ship sailing

From Old Cairo’s Islamic architecture to the breathtaking Avenue of the Sphinxes in Luxor, Egypt’s ancient cities and pyramids inspire awe.These sought-after journeys will sell out quickly, so reserve your preferred stateroom today with a deposit of just $25 and look forward to discovering Egypt’s best in 2025.

BOOK NOW
Pharaohs and Pyramids

Pharaohs & Pyramids

12 DAYS | Cairo to Cairo

Reduced Fares &
Special Airfare Offer
On 2025 Departures

Enjoy Privileged Access to Queen Nefertari's tomb in Luxor and learn about the practice of granite stone carving in Aswan.

43 minutes ago, OneSixtyToOne said:

Today's Email

Explore Egypt in 2025

Viking ship sailing

From Old Cairo’s Islamic architecture to the breathtaking Avenue of the Sphinxes in Luxor, Egypt’s ancient cities and pyramids inspire awe.These sought-after journeys will sell out quickly, so reserve your preferred stateroom today with a deposit of just $25 and look forward to discovering Egypt’s best in 2025.

BOOK NOW
Pharaohs and Pyramids

Pharaohs & Pyramids

12 DAYS | Cairo to Cairo

Reduced Fares &
Special Airfare Offer
On 2025 Departures

Enjoy Privileged Access to Queen Nefertari's tomb in Luxor and learn about the practice of granite stone carving in Aswan.

I don’t see any “special airfare offer”. It’s showing $1,499 for all the cruises in 2023, 24, and 25😢

Got this one today:

Discover Europe’s Christmas markets

http://static.cdn.responsys.net/i2/responsysimages/vrc/contentlibrary/2023_campaigns/june_2023/230624_vrc_rjc23/hero.jpg

Reduced International Airfare & 
FREE Silver Spirits Beverage Package 

ASK FOR OFFER: RJC 

BOOK NOW

Gaze out over brightly lit Cologne from atop its famous Ferris wheel. Enjoy a cup of glühwein in the shadow of the Swiss Alps. Or browse colorful stalls full of unique ornaments and handicrafts in Vienna. There is still time to plan a voyage to visit Europe’s festive Christmas markets this holiday season. Join us as we journey to brilliantly decorated cities and charming villages, where you can sample freshly baked local delicacies and partake in beloved holiday traditions. Book now and enjoy reduced international airfare and a FREE Silver Spirits Beverage Package on a journey full of good cheer.

FEATURED HOLIDAY RIVER VOYAGES 

http://static.cdn.responsys.net/i2/responsysimages/vrc/contentlibrary/2023_campaigns/june_2023/230624_vrc_rjc23/itin_03.jpg

NEW ITINERARY

Danube Christmas Delights

Budapest to Passau

Departures: Nov & Dec 2023 

DAYS

TOURS

$2,299*

FROM

http://static.cdn.responsys.net/i2/responsysimages/vrc/contentlibrary/2023_campaigns/june_2023/230624_vrc_rjc23/itin_02.jpg

NEW ITINERARY

Christmas on the Seine

Paris to Paris

Departures: Dec 2023

DAYS

TOURS

$2,699*

FROM

http://static.cdn.responsys.net/i2/responsysimages/vrc/contentlibrary/2023_campaigns/june_2023/230624_vrc_rjc23/itin_01.jpg

NEW ITINERARY

Christmas on the Main & Moselle 

Prague to Paris

DAYS

TOURS

$3,299*

FROM

http://static.cdn.responsys.net/i2/responsysimages/vrc/contentlibrary/2023_campaigns/june_2023/230624_vrc_rjc23/itin_04.jpg

NEW ITINERARY

Christmas on the Rhine & Moselle  

Paris to Zürich

DAYS

TOURS

$3,499*

FROM

1 hour ago, Squawkman said:

Got this one today:

Discover Europe’s Christmas markets

http://static.cdn.responsys.net/i2/responsysimages/vrc/contentlibrary/2023_campaigns/june_2023/230624_vrc_rjc23/hero.jpg

ASK FOR OFFER: RJC 

BOOK NOW

Gaze out over brightly lit Cologne from atop its famous Ferris wheel. Enjoy a cup of glühwein in the shadow of the Swiss Alps. Or browse colorful stalls full of unique ornaments and handicrafts in Vienna. There is still time to plan a voyage to visit Europe’s festive Christmas markets this holiday season. Join us as we journey to brilliantly decorated cities and charming villages, where you can sample freshly baked local delicacies and partake in beloved holiday traditions. Book now and enjoy reduced international airfare and a FREE Silver Spirits Beverage Package on a journey full of good cheer.

FEATURED HOLIDAY RIVER VOYAGES 

http://static.cdn.responsys.net/i2/responsysimages/vrc/contentlibrary/2023_campaigns/june_2023/230624_vrc_rjc23/itin_03.jpg

NEW ITINERARY

Danube Christmas Delights

Budapest to Passau

DAYS

TOURS

$2,299*

FROM

http://static.cdn.responsys.net/i2/responsysimages/vrc/contentlibrary/2023_campaigns/june_2023/230624_vrc_rjc23/itin_02.jpg

NEW ITINERARY

Christmas on the Seine

Paris to Paris

Departures: Dec 2023

DAYS

TOURS

$2,699*

FROM

http://static.cdn.responsys.net/i2/responsysimages/vrc/contentlibrary/2023_campaigns/june_2023/230624_vrc_rjc23/itin_01.jpg

NEW ITINERARY

Christmas on the Main & Moselle 

Prague to Paris

DAYS

TOURS

$3,299*

FROM

http://static.cdn.responsys.net/i2/responsysimages/vrc/contentlibrary/2023_campaigns/june_2023/230624_vrc_rjc23/itin_04.jpg

NEW ITINERARY

Christmas on the Rhine & Moselle  

Paris to Zürich

DAYS

TOURS

$3,499*

FROM

I got this one too! I was excited when I saw the new itineraries, but I'm too used to free international airfare now.

It appears that all these recent promos end June 30th.  Does Viking usually offer any July 4th promos and if so, would you expect them to be any better/different than what they currently are offering?  Thx.

47 minutes ago, zelker said:

It appears that all these recent promos end June 30th.  Does Viking usually offer any July 4th promos and if so, would you expect them to be any better/different than what they currently are offering?  Thx.

There will probably be something but it might just be similar to what is already out. It’s anyone’s guess. Their goal is to fill their ships and to collect advanced fares so the promos are typically cruises that are way off or undersold. 

For example repositioning cruises are often on sale. Recently we got a great deal on the Expedition repositioning going to South America. It actually has two different promos running through until June 30. Just checked it and all the DN1 have sold out. There were a dozen about 2 weeks ago, so promos do work.

• Thanks 1