Post Viking Promos

Clay Clayton

14 hours ago, Matty22 said:

I wish there was one for British Isles Explorer for next year but it's kind of moot because we really wanted to add the London Extension and they are sold out.  It must be a very popular cruise. 

I have found if you keep checking, the extensions sometimes open. People often cancel. This happened to us a couple of times. 

35 minutes ago, OneSixtyToOne said:

London is one of the easiest cities to do on your own. Easy access by air from anywhere and great public transit. Any extension there is too short. Go for a minimum of 5 days.

I echo this advice.  You will see more on your own with a private guide if wanted and the price will be half of what you pay Viking for the same hotel.  London is easier to navigate than most US cities and they speak a language similar to US English.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, PasadenaDave said:

I echo this advice.  You will see more on your own with a private guide if wanted and the price will be half of what you pay Viking for the same hotel.  London is easier to navigate than most US cities and they speak a language similar to US English.

Agree. A week in London is almost too short. Public transport with the tube, trains, and buses is very easy and you really don't need a guide. You can be directly transported by private car from Heathrow to your hotel or apartment (apartment recommended for longer stays). There are also many day excursions with guides to take you out of the city to nearby areas. We are doing the British Isles cruise in April. Good Luck!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, fairydustca said:

Agree. A week in London is almost too short. Public transport with the tube, trains, and buses is very easy and you really don't need a guide. You can be directly transported by private car from Heathrow to your hotel or apartment (apartment recommended for longer stays). There are also many day excursions with guides to take you out of the city to nearby areas. We are doing the British Isles cruise in April. Good Luck!

You can ask Viking for a deviation.  Fee isn’t much. Last time I did it. $100 pp. still used Viking air, but gave up transfers and  booked my own hotel  saved a lot of money. Viking extensions are expensive, but convenient.  You can. See London without Viking.  You never run out of things to do in London.  I have been there many times. It’s an amazing city.  You can easily use public transportation. Get a good map. Decide what to do and go.  Have a good time.

Edited by Redtravel
  • Like 2

On 9/6/2024 at 9:35 PM, Matty22 said:

I wish there was one for British Isles Explorer for next year but it's kind of moot because we really wanted to add the London Extension and they are sold out.  It must be a very popular cruise. 

We are doing the BIE with a post extension. 

Several days ago we were able to book a pre extension for a South America cruise that had been sold out for some time. There are only 16 people on the pre and when it became available there was “1 Spot Left”. We booked through Viking right away. We didn’t realize until then that “1 spot” is actually for two people. 

So if you really want to do the extension, keep watching. It worked for us.

Also, lesson learned here, book the pre and post extensions when you book the cruise. You can cancel them before PIF. 

• Like 3

Viking Cruises

Call Viking at 866-730-2765
or contact your travel advisor

LIMITED AVAILABILITY

FREE International Airfare*
FREE Silver Spirits Beverage Package | $25 Deposit

Ask for offer RT9 • Expires Sep‌ 30‌, 2024‌

Longship Townscape Rhine River Breisach

Celebrate the flavors of Europe

Join us on a river voyage and discover some of Europe’s most beloved culinary traditions. In Belgium, savor sugar-topped waffles and learn about the centuries-old brewing process behind the country’s famous beers. Taste smooth Saxon spirits during an excursion to the Dresdner Whisky Manufaktur, Germany’s largest distillery. Or, visit a traditional Swiss pub for a delicious cheese fondue dinner accompanied by a crisp white wine or a glass of Kirsch, a locally produced cherry liqueur. Reserve your preferred stateroom today with a $25 deposit and receive up to FREE international airfare and a FREE Silver Spirits Beverage Package on a journey full of gastronomic delight.

FEATURED RIVER VOYAGES

Colorful Tulip Rows Windmills Kinderdijk
Tulips & Windmills

Amsterdam to Amsterdam

$599 Airfare PP &
FREE Beverage Package
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Select Mar & Apr
2025 Departures

ASK FOR OFFER: RT9

DAYS

TOURS

$2,799 PP

FROM

Zwinger Palace Courtyard Dresden
Elegant Elbe

Berlin to Prague

$599 Airfare PP &
FREE Beverage Package
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Select Mar–Jul
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$3,299 PP

FROM

Marksburg Castle Hillside Fall Braubach

Treasures of the Rhine

Amsterdam to Basel

FREE Airfare &
FREE Beverage Package
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Select Jan–Mar
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$2,399 PP

FROM

Aerial Danube Fishermans Bastion Budapest

NEW ITINERARY

Treasures of the Danube

Budapest to Passau

FREE Airfare &
FREE Beverage Package
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Select Jan–Mar
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$2,399 PP

FROM

Old Town Trees Reflection Nuremberg

NEW ITINERARY

Rhine & Main Explorer

Nuremberg to Basel

FREE Airfare &
FREE Beverage Package
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Select May–Aug
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$3,799 PP

FROM

EXTEND YOUR VOYAGE

Riverside Promenade Cafes Berlin
Berlin

Visit a traditional beer garden and sample currywurst, a local favorite, when you extend your Elegant Elbe voyage with two nights in Germany.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Dutch Bitterballen crisp meatballs filled creamy ragout
Learn to Cook Bitterballen

Join Viking’s Ralph De Klijn as he prepares his favorite Dutch snack—crisp meatballs filled with a creamy ragout.

WATCH NOW ON VIKING‌.‌TV
SOC_Facebook SOC_YouTube SOC_Instagram SOC_Pinterest

*On select departures

Offer RT9: Offer valid on bookings made by Sep 30, 2024. FREE Silver Spirits Beverage Package per couple & special fares for all featured itineraries. FREE roundtrip international airfare based on select Jan & Feb 2025 departures of Treasures of the Rhine; Treasures of the Danube; May-Aug 2025 departures of Rhine & Main Explorer from most gateways. Reduced roundtrip international airfare based on select Mar & Apr 2025 departures of Tulips & Windmills; Mar & Jul 2025 departures of Elegant Elbe from most gateways. FREE Airfare offer is subject to change: Based on inventory availability at time of purchase and may be withdrawn at any time. Additional restrictions may apply. A limited-time $25 per person deposit is due at time of booking for all featured itineraries; remaining deposit is due with final payment (excludes World Cruise itineraries). Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. 2025: Book and deposit by Sep 30, 2024. Pay in full by Oct 31, 2024 or at 120 days prior to departure (whichever comes first). Offer expires Sep 30, 2024.

5700 Canoga Avenue, Suite 200, Woodland Hills, California 91367

©1997-2024 All Rights Reserved | Advertisement CST: 2052644-40

Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | View Web Version

open?params=v1.EBuLBoHlU3yzY4s3G1kd9rCaK0qu1c90ikbCeuf_XcG0ZOA4fnXWyPMjRt1mGtXdjHLEJ9sbF1KeYnZKPb4Ezdp9y5PE3cyE0oM2d4PjtZxMtrCjeviCQFdhHdHnLqc7cKadLu6ZUMjyAtZkWea9fpxf-YQHAxU9DljRQQyTDzY9wZlTkklqWaa-vy9j96Hc9vtyS65oQNy2j0LQmkP1Bw9zaJ48S2Wq8bs0TOQUtCihXCuusBRb9aOxVVnCZPFnGujIvF3yF4Cs5OFyYRtC-GgKN7jmpeeBYh_b6t5FVVbEDlLRPBdYCUqoP9g_17Gl8c88globCgpiLY7Y5CrMQrm0ADquqXfX1FqTCklOArxEJtfZ27LppZRkxOh7ysQCjyykxAbpxTH3nly5X5jewz03f3cfIavH4pskS53QUv5Q4MwijpwgwSy9HnBPWJUukrRvJYGpCajKuMYFrnU_lktJSQ&pid=v1.-40BfdrQf1hB6NG04jV52s8C43P3sedBYya9x4k6eHt3WKrv0vVXfbPyAsVH5cPwfLzB5valaUE-eX0OEsZy&tuid=66db57c93f49b825f6151a8c&configId=2f8538b3-0a8b-4ad8-b75c-7f5d1c8367ab:PROD

• Thanks 1

On 9/6/2024 at 6:23 PM, Hanoj said:

This week we received a Future Guest promotion letter in the mail. We have an October 2024 cruise and will likely wait until onboard before considering any additional bookings for two reasons. One, we haven’t sailed with Viking since 2019 (though we had 2020 and 2021that were cancelled) and want to evaluate the brand before committing to future cruises, though the $25 pp deposit is attractive as a placeholder. Two, our letter offer required PIF by October 31, 2024 for a 14 nights itinerary in 2025. 

What is the code for the Future Guest Promo?  We're leaving Friday for Trade Routes and planning to book another cruise while on board. Thanks.

32 minutes ago, Traveling Light said:

What is the code for the Future Guest Promo?  We're leaving Friday for Trade Routes and planning to book another cruise while on board. Thanks.

If you are booking onboard you can’t use a Future Guest Promotion. In essence it’s the same discount and terms you get when booking onboard, you just don’t have to wait to board.

What you need is a promo code that covers your itinerary and can be used in addition to the on board booking discount. What one are you planning to book?

Edited by OneSixtyToOne

49 minutes ago, OneSixtyToOne said:

What you need is a promo code that covers your itinerary and can be used in addition to the on board booking discount. What one are you planning to book?

We're thinking of Ancient Adriatic Treasures for fall 2026.  Will book a placeholder cruise until the fall cruises are announced. 

BTW, we're on the October 2025 Far Eastern Horizons which I think you are also on. 

2 minutes ago, Traveling Light said:

We're thinking of Ancient Adriatic Treasures for fall 2026.  Will book a placeholder cruise until the fall cruises are announced. 

BTW, we're on the October 2025 Far Eastern Horizons which I think you are also on. 

Traveling Light - we are also on the October 2025 Far Eastern Horizons!

15 minutes ago, Traveling Light said:

Yeah!  I was just looking at roll calls for our upcoming cruises and we'll also be joining you on Malta, March 2026. 

How cool is that!  Will look forward to meeting you!

In another irony, we are flying to Denver Saturday for a week visiting my cousin there and also spending time in Breckenridge!  Save some good weather for us.

Kent and Pam

38 minutes ago, Traveling Light said:

34 minutes ago, CCWineLover said:

Traveling Light - we are also on the October 2025 Far Eastern Horizons!

I just came across a promo for Far Eastern Horizons for April 3, 2025. Due to the Viking Venus being moved to Asia, they added her to this route and she’s almost empty for the Hong Kong to Tokyo sailing. I’m really considering re-booking. It’s significantly less expensive. Unfortunately there is no Tokyo extension, probably because it’s cherry blossom tourist season. 
Promo ASM24

Only covers this one sailing

I am on the phone with Viking considering this cruise, They said they are working on an extension for the cruise. If not, I do not think it would be too difficult to do  on our own or working with a travel agent to put this together.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OneSixtyToOne said:

I just came across a promo for Far Eastern Horizons for April 3, 2025. Due to the Viking Venus being moved to Asia, they added her to this route and she’s almost empty for the Hong Kong to Tokyo sailing. I’m really considering re-booking. It’s significantly less expensive. Unfortunately there is no Tokyo extension, probably because it’s cherry blossom tourist season. 
Promo ASM24

Only covers this one sailing

I saw that Joe.  Unfortunately we will be on BA-BCN Southern Crossing.

I also saw that Venus is doing the same cruise as Orion on Oct 5, 2025 (2 days earlier than Orion) and it is relatively empty.  (No promos . . .yet).

• Like 1

On 9/10/2024 at 4:58 PM, CCWineLover said:

I saw that Joe.  Unfortunately we will be on BA-BCN Southern Crossing.

I also saw that Venus is doing the same cruise as Orion on Oct 5, 2025 (2 days earlier than Orion) and it is relatively empty.  (No promos . . .yet).

Kent,

We just made the change from October to the April 3rd sailing of the Viking Venus. We were able to book an aft DV1 (we love those cabins) and save about $2k in the process. (Promo ASM24)

There is no Tokyo extension yet but the rep thinks one will be added as soon as a hotel contract is in place for the dates.

Unfortunately we’ll miss meeting you and Pam again but here’s hoping our paths will cross on another cruise someday.

I have a DV1 on hold until tomorrow. What is the difference between a DV1 and DV6? Also i would love to compare pricing if I am getting the best deal. Where are you flying from and are you also taking air? I am flying from LA. The agent I spoke with also said they are working on the Tokyo extension. 

27 minutes ago, starrmom999 said:

I have a DV1 on hold until tomorrow. What is the difference between a DV1 and DV6? Also i would love to compare pricing if I am getting the best deal. Where are you flying from and are you also taking air? I am flying from LA. The agent I spoke with also said they are working on the Tokyo extension. 

Yes, we are flying out of LAX and are using Viking Air.

The difference among all DVs is location on the ship and price, no other perks. We have stayed in the aft DV1s twice and love the location. The wake is mesmerizing, you have great sail away views, you can see both port and starboard, and because of the way the glass is angled at the back of the ship, the leg room on the veranda is slightly larger. DV2s and DV4s are mid ship with the lower number on a higher deck, with DV3-5 fore / aft, and DV6 midship Deck 3.

Aft DV1 sail aways

Mt Vesuvius 

image.thumb.jpeg.83421e9cbe86dc60b6b6245a778eba1b.jpeg

Monaco

image.thumb.jpeg.82e10bf55da28c3e749dab484f425306.jpeg

Edited by OneSixtyToOne
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Viking Cruises

Call Viking at 844-682-0762

SPECIAL OFFER

FREE Airfare* | Reduced Fares | $25 Deposit

Ask for offer ASM24 • Expires Sep‌ 30, ‌2024

Ocean Ship Cruising Pacific

Admire breathtaking natural beauty

From the crystalline beaches of Cozumel—an island once inhabited by the Mayans—to the jasmine-scented groves of Taiohae in French Polynesia, you can discover the world’s most stunning destinations when you join us on board one of our small, award-winning ocean ships. Marvel at panoramic views from the Explorers’ Lounge as you traverse the Panama Canal. Admire the lush vegetation of Kauai from your own private veranda, included in every stateroom. Or, enjoy a glass of wine on the Aquavit Terrace after a captivating day spent discovering coastal Brazil’s hidden gems. Reserve your preferred stateroom with a $25 deposit and receive up to FREE airfare and reduced fares on the all⁠–⁠inclusive voyages below.

FEATURED OCEAN VOYAGES

Sandy Caribbean Beach Cozumel
Panama Canal & the 
Pacific Coast

Ft. Lauderdale to Los Angeles

FREE Airfare &
Reduced Fares
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Select 2024 & 
2025 Departures

ASK FOR OFFER: ASM24

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Cable Car Sugar Loaf Mountain Rio
Southern Atlantic 
Crossing

Barcelona to Buenos Aires

FREE Airfare &
Reduced Fares
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Oct 18, 2024 & 
Mar 24, 2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Beach Palm Trees Sunset Honolulu
Hawaiian Islands 
Sojourn

Los Angeles to Los Angeles

FREE Airfare &
Reduced Fares
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Select 2024 &
 2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Rainbow Falls Trees Hilo Hawaii
Grand Hawaii 
& Polynesia

Los Angeles to Los Angeles

FREE Airfare &
Reduced Fares
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Oct 27, 2024 & 
Jan 31, 2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Chapel Santa Maria Church Valencia
West Indies to Iberia

Barcelona to San Juan

FREE Airfare &
Reduced Fares
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Oct 16, 2024 & 
Mar 31, 2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

EXTEND YOUR VOYAGE

Exterior St Peter Claver Church Cartagena
San Juan

Stroll the colorful streets of Old Town and admire the sunset on Condado Beach when you extend your West Indies to Iberia voyage with two extra nights in Puerto Rico.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Coastline Bay of Islands
Learn How Islands Have Shaped History

Join Dr. Caroline Malloy as she highlights the pivotal role that sea travel and island ecosystems have played in global affairs, including colonialism, planetary change and politics.

WATCH NOW ON VIKING‌.‌TV

*On select departures

Offer ASM24: Offer valid on bookings made from Sep 13 to Sep 30, 2024. FREE roundtrip airfare & reduced fares valid on select Nov-Dec 2024 & Jan, Mar 2025 departures of Hawaiian Islands Sojourn; Oct 27, 2024 & Jan 31, 2025 departures of Grand Hawaii & Polynesia; select Oct 10, Dec 19, 2024 & Apr 5, 2025 departures of Panama Canal & the Pacific Coast. FREE international airfare & reduced fares valid on Oct 18, 2024 & Mar 24, 2025 departures of Southern Atlantic Crossing; Oct 16, 2024 & Mar 31, 2025 departures of West Indies to Iberia. A limited-time $25 per person deposit is due at time of booking; remaining deposit is due with final payment. Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Book by Sep 30, 2024. 2024: Pay in full at time of booking. 2025: Pay in full by Oct 31, 2024 or at 120 days prior to departure (whichever comes first). Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Offer expires Sep 30, 2024.

open?params=v1.WNEDmIvk2zaZgYsLE9gWt-CXZWFc7KYjD0WDnVVh_iMI1LD9GrhNRCWo2C0mjSLCj6nLgwHPImouzHbZuJ9GgpDfGga4iHTmL_KAXZGsDu7Duduxc3oUP01wV8T5Q4bNPSuiRgw9WRkMl9WtbR9t718xKMoNvDziWtwj59fVFr-P4zhZ41eZqD-s2ejkiGOnGnUpd_Fzrw0D7_1-xJ-0MvZXBZ88zMAp7jtIPLmMljoWQ0606pjNkPq_IncmcV7rOCv3opqYVYTaphtrrlVd1p34A9jfGgx5Z4w3Q5BZ_D6ZmJgMS_leDwguDpp47J_5vtrjxxLFrws9ByYbk-j8DdJjW3EkYoKjyBZL8tae-gMDc7Vjo-BoTud6CJuHdbdEZJsYZ_7wpnNvJGBijcQTx6Hg_dNYOtxMttJBsPsBQhLh4Z-8yU1fhVdomXqk9P8cEXIO5h3lZwf2L1jdsWNKXJovOgQ_htM&pid=v1.fOvDMCD8NmMdc8MqDfIE5kUEYK-GPuOZ_NtDLOPSFAUrmbBGOpLbgApua2i3x_i-9yf89OtsdMA44fy4BOeK&tuid=66e3722a3f49b825f6170f87&configId=2f8538b3-0a8b-4ad8-b75c-7f5d1c8367ab:PROD

• Thanks 1

On 9/9/2024 at 1:28 PM, OneSixtyToOne said:

Thanks so much for posting OneSixtyTo One.  This is a great savings on the Panama and South America segment and the timing fit into our calendar perfectly.  I finished chemotherapy yesterday and booked the Octantis 10/25 sailing today (with my doctor’s blessing).  It gives us a chance to experience the expedition ships and enjoy lots of sea days to relax. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Harley57 said:

Thanks so much for posting OneSixtyTo One.  This is a great savings on the Panama and South America segment and the timing fit into our calendar perfectly.  I finished chemotherapy yesterday and booked the Octantis 10/25 sailing today (with my doctor’s blessing).  It gives us a chance to experience the expedition ships and enjoy lots of sea days to relax. 

You are going to love the ship.

This deal seems like the best value to do a canal transit.

Here is my review of our Chilean Fjord cruise from last October.

Edited by OneSixtyToOne
  • Like 1

Viking Cruises

Call Viking at 866-730-2765

THE GREAT RIVER SALE

FREE Roundrip Airfare | FREE Stateroom Upgrade
FREE Silver Spirits Beverage

Ask for offer MR9 • Expires Sep‌ 30‌, 2024‌

Ship Gateway Arch Mississippi River St Louis

Discover the best of the heartland

America’s cultural and culinary delights await when you join us for a voyage along the “Mighty Mississippi.” In the legendary French Quarter of New Orleans, attend an exclusive, toe-tapping jazz concert. In Memphis, grab some napkins and enjoy the city’s world-famous barbecue. Or, learn how award-winning cider is produced at an artisanal apple orchard in Wisconsin. Whether you choose to set sail along the Upper or Lower Mississippi—or both—enriching experiences await on a captivating voyage closer to home. Book now to enjoy FREE roundtrip airfare, a FREE stateroom upgrade and FREE Silver Spirits Beverage Package on select 2025 departures.

FEATURED RIVER VOYAGES

Balconies French Quarter New Orleans

Mississippi Delta Explorer

New Orleans to Memphis

FREE Airfare &
FREE Stateroom Upgrade
Plus, FREE Beverage Package

On Select
2025 Departures

ASK FOR OFFER: MR9

DAYS

TOURS

$3,499 PP

FROM

Tom Huck Statue Hannibal Missouri

NEW ITINERARY

Heartland of America

St. Louis to St. Paul

FREE Airfare &
FREE Stateroom Upgrade

On Select
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$4,999 PP

FROM

Blues Clubs Neon Beale Street Memphis

America’s Great River

St. Paul to New Orleans

FREE Airfare &
FREE Stateroom Upgrade

On Select
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$12,499 PP

FROM

National Military Park Cannons Vicksburg

NEW ITINERARY

The Big Easy to the
Gateway City

New Orleans to St. Louis

FREE Airfare &
FREE Stateroom Upgrade

On Select
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$8,999 PP

FROM

Guests Clapping Dancers Baton Rouge

NEW ITINERARY

Mississippi River Odyssey

New Orleans to St. Paul

FREE Airfare &
FREE Stateroom Upgrade

On Select
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$13,998 PP

FROM

EXTEND YOUR VOYAGE

Cajun Creole Dishes Crawfish Mussels
New Orleans

Browse local art galleries on Royal Street and savor Cajun cuisine when you extend your America’s Great River voyage with two nights in the “Crescent City.”

LEARN MORE

FEATURED ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Cadillac Exhibit Graceland Memphis
Tour Elvis Presley’s Graceland Estate

Join Angie Marchese, Vice President of Archives & Exhibits at Graceland, and radio host Tom Brown as they share hidden locations and lesser-known artifacts from the lavish home’s collection.

WATCH NOW ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Offer MR9: Offer valid on bookings made by Sep 30, 2024. FREE roundtrip airfare, FREE Silver Spirits beverage package per couple plus FREE Stateroom upgrade from Veranda (Cat V) to Deluxe Veranda (Cat DV) applicable to all departures of featured itineraries based on availability. FREE roundtrip airfare based on select 2025 departures of Mississippi Delta Explorer, Heartland of America, America’s Great River, The Big Easy to the Gateway City and Mississippi River Odyssey from most gateways. FREE Airfare offer is subject to change: Based on inventory availability at time of purchase and may be withdrawn at any time. Additional restrictions may apply. Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Book and pay deposit by Sep 30, 2024. 2025: Pay in full by Oct 31, 2024 or at 120 days prior to departure (whichever comes first). Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Offer expires Sep 30, 2024. 

open?params=v1.mD2DDobXhVs1mujy70l7S5oZ7q8kha0RFa1ppBgzb7tmZLXxKX6ktiM5v9TDGU6kElEmqKQVTJ9UmsnQalffTIUFoWzZc_tEd0BZXiMTyxuYEs3PD0ETFYmtb0S9eQRta7hOOso9HoqMVkauOTKPV7mYaMISvLtECsbtBFUGyi1VJ3Hypib0-PLxrG9a8vla8-sfz6Ej87d3UtuRXIygr4broByezK7Oakfy9no850cSMHvlabRfQjJ9CSJYaWyuBTfkwciCdi4gGaUD60dOyT12_50HbAunlzHqSPBBlGp231yuJp_bHXG4qRPltmKADRQWixeCdloUUOGbjMItq9pLL1KcKNXioKJHPOE2dn1QcCtLocPBlz_EXowYHhfGP4ESgEsyXflpCxZpxn4cGzgF_Ok-z6Q_QcVFBs2Xus8swtDJzrlRkymbxR3_BbaolDPkUC2Kup-matQPEgMRvRCeLQzd&pid=v1.xmKn8Z7-nN6U6RktlcLn6SpMifw-ZKRF0VmdHOOqcEKocIQkUmKX4R0erwMPW6oPpjix4hqVTjNBIAT_gFhk&tuid=66e4827171e5da6ffa08365b&configId=2f8538b3-0a8b-4ad8-b75c-7f5d1c8367ab:PROD

• Thanks 1