New offer on now

gordylad

36 minutes ago, dogsdogs said:

I have a cruise booked for September and final payment has already been made.  I did an online chat with Celebrity yesterday and they said no OBC would be added to my trip--sale final.  Did anyone get OBC added after final payment?

If you booked prior to March 31, 2022 you would be eligible for the Cruise with Confidence best offer which would allow you to take advantage of a better price/promo with any difference applied as OBC after final payment.    If you booked after that date then no.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-with-confidence

It varies by length of sailing and is pp.

OBC Offer: Cruise Onboard credit (“OBC”) amounts are per person, and vary by sailing length: 3 to 5 Nights $50 OBC pp; 6 to 9 Nights $100 OBC pp; 10 Nights and longer $200 OBC pp

It is per person.  We got $200 x 2 people total of $400 for a 10 night cruise.  It varies by cruise length.  Here is the fine print:

OBC Offer: - Cruise Onboard credit (“OBC”) amounts are per person, and vary by sailing length: 3 to 5 Nights $50 OBC pp; 6 to 9 Nights $100 OBC pp; 10 Nights and longer $200 OBC pp. Guest’s onboard account will be credited with an OBC. OBC has no cash value, is applicable to cruise only, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the cruise. OBC Offer is combinable with BOGO60 No Perk Rate or Always Included, and Airfare Offer.

• Thanks 1