New offer on now

gordylad

Hello everyone,

Is this covered under the Best Price guarantee? I have a previous reservation with the 60% off 2nd guest, but without the OBC. Is it possible to add the OBC to our reservation? Same price with mock booking. Only difference is the OBC. Saling next year. Deposit paid only. Thanks.

Edited by minermoon

19 minutes ago, minermoon said:

Hello everyone,

Is this covered under the Best Price guarantee? I have a previous reservation with the 60% off 2nd guest, but without the OBC. Is it possible to add the OBC to our reservation? Same price with mock booking. Only difference is the OBC. Saling next year. Deposit paid only. Thanks.

BPG kicks in after final payment. You should be able to simply reprice.

19 minutes ago, minermoon said:

Hello everyone,

Yes!  I  booked about 10 days ago.  Today price is the same but $400 more in OBC.  You need to call Celebrity if you booked through them or if you booked through a TA, contact them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gordylad said:

Yes US site obc is on top of the current 60% off 2nd guest deal that’s been running for a few weeks now

Just checked doing a mock booking on a Sky Suite for August on Summit and same OBC as last week.

Jim,  you should be eligible there are no exclusions in the T&C.   In the mock booking I did it was listed under discounts (July Sale NRD) and the OBC listed in the perks section was still the standard suite amount.

image.png.bb1a40ac0660bf3ae72620bc9a674053.png

I just did a mocked booking for our booked 2023 Caribbean cruise and our booked 2024 Australia-New-Zealand cruise. 

In both cases, the obtained prices came out significantly higher, than our already booked cabin prices, despite the 60% off for the second passenger..so the extra OBC does not really help.

I guess we were fortunate, having booked both cruises really early, we seem to have been issued really good fares.

Need to keep an eye on the banners... prices shown are cruise only until you get deep into it... price actually slightly better than the original sale..but... about $875 more than what I booked back in January.

I was able to have my cruise repriced and got the $400 OBC.  One odd thing:  the travel insurance is also through Celebrity, and that went up $10.  The fare was $2 less than what I booked.  So I own Celebrity another $8.

22 hours ago, hrhdhd said:

BPG kicks in after final payment. You should be able to simply reprice.

Thank you was able to contact Customer Care, and after waiting for 1.5 hours on hold,  got repriced with $400 OBC. 

Edited by minermoon
  • Like 1

On 6/30/2022 at 5:00 PM, gordylad said:

Celebrity has added OBC to the current offer when booking a cruise but it doesn’t last too long

Thanks we have a 10 day cruise booked which results in additional $400 OBC 🙂  Contacted our TA this morning and it has been added 🙂  Only recently booked so no change to the fare.

I have a cruise booked for September and final payment has already been made.  I did an online chat with Celebrity yesterday and they said no OBC would be added to my trip--sale final.  Did anyone get OBC added after final payment?