Is Sabatini's Italian Trattoria open on the Emerald Princess?

Vacationgirl101

I have also been trying to book reservation on the Emerald for Sabatini's and haven't been able.  I was told to call the Ocean Medallion and they would book it.  I did, they didn't, told me to keep checking!  No reason given why I can't book it. 

• Thanks 1

Not sure if it is the same issue but for the longest time I was checking for SD reservations on Regal and both Sabatini and Crown Grill showed up as available. Then one day last week Sabatini's disappeared.  And then two days later it reappeared as available again, so I grabbed a reservation and we will see what happens. I assumed that it was a glitch in the system.

Edited by JimmyVWine

On recent Emerald cruise neither Sabatini's or Crown Grill were open every night it was either one or the other. But word of advice is Princess Patter was wrong for whole cruise it stated Crown Grill open every night and never mentioned Sabatini's.

Also if you do manage to book on DMW on the App either pre cruise or whilst onboard go to restaurant to confirm restaurant is open that night. We booked  a meal in Crown Grill via DMW on day of embarkation and when we turned up for meal 5 days later the restaurant was closed and Princess hadnt had the decency to inform me.

How will they support Princess Premium package with 2 additional dinners per person if they can't keep both Crown Grill and Sabatini's open on the same night?  Will they offer you "non-refundable" OBC?  Again, selling products that can not be supported.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, junglejane said:

Onboard now. Sabatini’s is only open for dinner on two nights on our cruise: the nights we’re in Liverpool and Glasgow. 

Thanks for an update from onboard!   Do you know if they are still closing the Crown Grill the nights that Sabatini's is open?

I confirmed that Crown Grill is closed on the nights that Sabatini’s is open. The manager who runs both said that there is a shortage of staff, especially cooks, needed to run both simultaneously. He said the problem is getting the staff through UK immigration.