Emerald Princess British Isles 2023??

maryland

The other day I was looking at an 8-night British Isles cruise that left on 4/30/23. Wanted to share the info with my sister and when I looked again, it was gone-absolutely nothing for the Emerald Princess in Europe next year. Does anyone know what happened?  Thanks

All British Isles cruises have switched from Emerald to Regal.  I’m waiting on a cabin assignment, as are all who were booked originally on Emerald.  Until all the reassignments are complete, you won’t be able to book any of the Regal  cruises.  We were told this should be done by July 15th, but who knows.

• Like 2

This is very helpful information, thanks.  I've been trying to book a cruise for summer of 2023 and the Princess reservation department could see that the cruise was on 'hold' for some sort of backend work but wasn't sure why.  Off to research the Regal princess and how the cabin categories compare to the Emerald!  

• Like 1

They probably couldn't justify the prices for Emerald, the 2023 UK cruises  were in some cases double the 2022.

Maybe back to the old price model of start high and discount closer to sail dates.

Edited by insidecabin

Any guesses as to what they will do with the emerald? We are doing the british isles this september and I am hoping she will be in europe doing a baltic without st petersburg, of course. The Sky has a really good itinerary in June of 23 but we can't travel in June. Busy season for my husbands work.

On 7/1/2022 at 4:27 PM, maryland said:

The other day I was looking at an 8-night British Isles cruise that left on 4/30/23. Wanted to share the info with my sister and when I looked again, it was gone-absolutely nothing for the Emerald Princess in Europe next year. Does anyone know what happened?  Thanks

I was scheduled on a 12 night British Isles that left on 5/8 but received an email saying they switched

the Emerald ship to the Regal ship a couple weeks ago. It looks like they took off all the British Isles cruises next year off their website. They are notifying all customers that already booked that they are switching over ships first I think and then probably put the itineraries back on their website.

• Like 1

We were on a British Isles sailing for 2023 and are awaiting our new cabin assignment.  We’ve been told it should be by July 15th.  No new bookings will be available until all reassignments are completed.  Start looking end of July.

• Like 1