Eden and Luminae Menu on Edge

itzfitz

We will be on the Edge for the 14 day TA in October.  We are in a suite and have liked Luminae but for 14 days we would like a change.  We have been to Eden for dinner on her first year of sailing and really enjoyed it but as I recall the menu didn't change during our 7 day cruise.  I have read they changed the Eden dinner menu post Covid. Does it change?  Also, does Luminae rotate their menu during a 14 day cruise?  Any help would be much appreciated.

5 minutes ago, itzfitz said:

Also, does Luminae rotate their menu during a 14 day cruise?

Luminae has 15 daily menus I believe, so yes over a 14 night cruise you should get to see most of them.

With two 7 night B2B cruises you may not be so lucky 🙂

I believe they changed the Eden menu on Edge to the menu from Eden on Apex.  We thought it was a great menu.  There are more options than the original menu on Edge.  However, it is the same every day.  

The menu is on the app.

Edited by bama4cruisin

1 minute ago, paddy1112 said:

We are on the Edge before the TA. I can see our reservation for the eden but do not find a menue. Where can I find it?

You need to download the app and link your cruise.  The app will show menu’s and wine lists, if you have booked dining or excursions they will show on your calendar.  We find check-in on the app faster and easier.

APPETIZERS

COLD-SMOKED YELLOW TOMATO VELOUTÉ

Green Apple, Basil, Wasabi 

BAZAAR BOWL

Chilled Labneh Yogurt, Beets, Cucumber, Almond, Homemade Naan Bread 

PAN-ROASTED CARABINERO SHRIMP 

Melted Peppers, Chorizo, Garlic, Lemon, Olive Oil

ENTRÉES

FILET MIGNON AND MINI SHORT RIB WELLINGTON

Mashed Potatoes, Vegetables, Mushrooms, and Bordelaise 

RUTABAGA PAPPARDELLE PASTA

Slow-cooked Tomato, Basil, Pine Nuts, Olive Oil, Sweet Garlic 

SLOW-COOKED HALIBUT

Cracked Wheat Tabbouleh, Piquillo, Lemon Emulsion, Chive

DESSERTS

AZTEC CHOCOLATE TART 

Maple Granola, Raspberry Compote, Vanilla Gelato 

MEYER LEMON TARTLET 

Graham Cracker Crust, Sweet Mountain Huckleberries, Sweet Lavender Cream

2 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

Sample menu or not, we're booked. 😊

I could live with that sample menu as the filet mignon would do me (picky eater, unfortunately 🙄) and would love for DH to experience Eden.  Will have to wait til onboard to see exactly what’s on offer.  

27 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

I could live with that sample menu as the filet mignon would do me (picky eater, unfortunately 🙄) and would love for DH to experience Eden.  Will have to wait til onboard to see exactly what’s on offer.  

Check the app for your ship for any sailing date.  The Eden menu should be identical to your sailing.  There are many more options than shown on the website. 

if you believe you will want to dine in Eden, I would suggest booking before you sail.  We were on a 14-night cruise on Apex last fall.  I heard any number of other passengers talking about being waitlisted without ever getting a reservation.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, bama4cruisin said:

Check the app for your ship for any sailing date.  The Eden menu should be identical to your sailing.  There are many more options than shown on the website. 

Thank you for your reply.

Do I have to sign out of the app to do this?   I can only see our booking, otherwise (unless I’m missing something 🤷‍♀️)

On the first screen of the app, look under the calendar.  You should see a down arrow.  Click that; look at the bottom of that screen where you should see”change ship/date”.  Click that and select your ship, then any upcoming cruise.

When are you sailing?

3 minutes ago, bama4cruisin said:

On the first screen of the app, look under the calendar.  You should see a down arrow.  Click that; look at the bottom of that screen where you should see”change ship/date”.  Click that and select your ship, then any upcoming cruise.

When are you sailing?

Thank you so much!   We’re on Edge on September 3rd (if the gods are good to us 🙄)

Finally found the menu.  😊

Edited by Beamafar

Go to the top of the page and there click on the calendar then look at the very bottom of the calendar page and in light blue you see Change Ship/ sail Date, follow that and you see option to see ships supported by the app, select Edge and pick a near term sail date.  Then go to dining, find Eden and you will see the full menu.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jelayne said:

Go to the top of the page and there click on the calendar then look at the very bottom of the calendar page and in light blue you see Change Ship/ sail Date, follow that and you see option to see ships supported by the app, select Edge and pick a near term sail date.  Then go to dining, find Eden and you will see the full menu.

Found it as you were posting.  Thank you!

57 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

The menu is on the App for our sailing and Filet Mignon is listed. It is probably a standard item.

• Thanks 1

Just now, C-Dragons said:

The menu is on the App for our sailing and Filet Mignon is listed. It is probably a standard item.

Looks like it.  It appears that the menu stays the same.  I’ve gone ahead and made a booking.  There are some great choices offered.  I just thought it might be a bit fancy for my taste. 

Here’s the menu from today’s Edge sailing

71DDE4A9-F623-41C9-9754-D92444E814F3.thumb.jpeg.a0161d301df66323360e4acc4ebd6464.jpeg

8E5437CE-8109-42E5-BB7B-031DFA9F33A2.thumb.jpeg.f4635be3e5c685eba4b3785f299b70aa.jpeg

260406DE-20AA-4929-AE79-D5999D7DE750.thumb.jpeg.da159435143bc274c071a8df819150e4.jpeg

657C68CA-030D-4C65-AEE9-5C3A4BFD06B8.thumb.jpeg.baa89fb2a1635641c5d0e30b85c6605e.jpeg

1 hour ago, bama4cruisin said:

And if it as good as the dish on Apex, it is outstanding!  As is the Meyer Lemon Tart.

29049802-6002-4E74-A3A4-3E0F7CFAC232.thumb.jpeg.2f88826469204e836866acd8e2894351.jpeg

We will be sailing on Apex.

Looking forward to trying the new dishes.