Facebook has me questioning myself

We have friends sailing with us in 3 weeks. He is vaccinated but is past the 9 month mark and not boosted. I have told him he may have to test at ports and mid-cruise but someone on Facebook is saying he will be denied boarding….. I can’t find that wording. He and I (FB guy) are reading the same language but interpreting it differently and of course phone agents are not helpful. 
Can someone confirm that yes he can board but may be subject to additional testing? 
Edited: Rome to Greek Isles cruise 
TIA

Edited by firstsailor

3 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

I have literally read ALL of the wording. I guess at this point I’m looking for real life experiences. This link is about possible additional testing which I advised. More links explain up to date. Another link says you don’t have to be boosted to sail with Royal. But it’s all up for interpretation apparently. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MommaBear55 said:

If you are cruising in Europe, he could easily be denied boarding. If you are cruising in the US, Canada and Caribbean, he should be fine. Or, he could just get the booster and not have to worry. 

He won’t now because he just had it 2 weeks ago and his doctor told him 90 days 🤦‍♀️ 

• Like 1

The answer to most COVID questions changes all of the time so I am not sure my May experience out of Barcelona is still helpful but for some reason the check-in person thought my booster was too long ago (I had two boosters) and they made me go to a separate area for additional

testing. I was finally able to talk to someone as I was entering the testing area and they agreed I was fine and they did not understand why they sent me to the testing area.  But they did tell me after they decided I was ok that if my booster was more than 9 months ago I would have to have had a test before boarding.  I had already tested on Friday for a Sunday departure. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PhoenixCruiser said:

Anyone know the booster rules for cruising out of Canada? 

Only rule is that of the cruiseline you're sailing and at this time a booster is only recommended.

• Like 1