Vibe Passes Prepurchase

vacation44

Update on my Vibe booking for the February 5th sailing of the Prima... I called a couple of days ago to reserve, and at first the rep didn't seem to know what I was talking about. He eventually did find it in his system, and added it to my booking. I've read here that others who have done this either paid directly over the phone, or paid for Vibe online soon after making the call to reserve. Just to be safe, I put in a call this afternoon, and the guy I spoke to explained that the fisrt customer service agent should have sent me a link to go ahead and pay for it now to "insure" my booking. He was able to take my payment over the phone, and I received an updated email soon afterwards...

As someone else stated, I believe that those of us who HAVE been able to book this far out will likely not be possible once they completely integrate it into their system. Once that happens, it will most likely be available at 120 days out or possibly 90 days prior to sailing... I'm glad that I called back to check on this now...

• Like 1

On 7/9/2022 at 1:30 PM, sid_9169 said:

It's definitely bookable more than 90 days out, as I'm 211 days from sailing, and bboked it a couple of days ago...

On 7/9/2022 at 2:08 PM, kapper said:

We’re at 231 days out (sailing Feb 25/23) on the Bliss, and I was able to call last Wednesday and pre-purchase two Vibe passes. I’d call back - hopefully you’ll get a different agent. 

On 7/9/2022 at 3:02 PM, Kenlorz said:

I booked and paid for a cabana for my 3/26 Encore cruise earlier this week. However, that being said, I have to think it’s a temporary thing with being able to book this far in advance. At first, the agent told me it was too far in advance to book. I told her that people were reporting being able to book 200+ days in advance. She said she would see if the computer showed it as an available purchase. After holding for about 5 minutes, she came back and said it was available and proceeded with the booking. Everything else I checked on while on the phone (spa, dining, etc) was too far in advance to book. Personally, I think everyone that got to book so far in advance (myself included) lucked out in the transition from the ship to online booking process. At some point, they will put It into a 90-120 day window like everything else. Get it while you can.

Thank you all so mich! Im going to try again for my July 2023 cruise. Im going to say that people are reporting they are booking and ask them to check. 

Im on hold now with an estimated wait time on 30 minutes. 

• Like 1

I definitely like the idea of being able to book Vibe in advance!

However…I sure hope after the transition period is done, they start noting if Vibe is available for that cruise before you book. Regardless of when you can purchase Vibe, we often book cruises less than 3 months out due to our work schedules After having Vibe, I don’t want to cruise without it! We’ve been able to successfully score a spot each cruise thereafter, so I would hate to book a cruise only to find out Vibe is already sold out.

Maybe just like you can add a search filter for room availability, they can eventually add one for Vibe availability 🤣🤣

• Like 1

OMG guys!!!

I was on hold approximately 45 minutes and got my full week Vibe passes for July 30, 2023 Joy!

The passes came to $458 and I have my confirmation and we are set!!!

THANK YOU!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, js said:

OMG guys!!!

I was on hold approximately 45 minutes and got my full week Vibe passes for July 30, 2023 Joy!

THANK YOU!!!

Nice job!   Congrats, and it’s a relief, right?  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jim The Lizard said:

Nice job!   Congrats, and it’s a relief, right?  

It sure is! Now I stress they arent yet to be sold, and a big error on NCL part and they will cancel all our passes and we have to try now to purchase online lol

This is our first NCL without sailing Haven and wanted to do the “Haven Light” version. This is the first step lol

Thank you so so much! I am really excited and was soo happy when it all went through yesterday. 

Right now, I think my cruise is the furthest out for getting the passes. Just over a year, July 30, 2023-Joy. 

51 minutes ago, js said:

It sure is! Now I stress they arent yet to be sold, and a big error on NCL part and they will cancel all our passes and we have to try now to purchase online lol

This is our first NCL without sailing Haven and wanted to do the “Haven Light” version. This is the first step lol

Thank you so so much! I am really excited and was soo happy when it all went through yesterday. 

Right now, I think my cruise is the furthest out for getting the passes. Just over a year, July 30, 2023-Joy. 

There would be a whole lot of people upset if this was an error!  Have you done Vube before or just stick with the Haven sundeck on previous cruises?  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, js said:

OMG guys!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Wow, so $229 pp on a 7 day cruise. I wonder what they will be for a 12 day cruise on the Getaway in Jan. On hold now. I remember the first time we got them on the BA they were $79pp for a 7 day pass 

52 minutes ago, Jim The Lizard said:

There would be a whole lot of people upset if this was an error!  Have you done Vube before or just stick with the Haven sundeck on previous cruises?  

Yes I understand a lot of people would be upset but Im also a big Disney nerd and on the disboards. There are times where Disney doesnt do something correctly and sends out cancellation notices even though people have confirmations so I will hope for thr best and prepare for the worst lol

We have never felt the need for Vibe with Haven and we always cruise holidays or summer since my dh needs to follow the school calendar.

We always stay on the sundeck dueing the day and never have an issue with chairs or shade. I love the Haven lol. We have a few trips planned for next year and had two $500 FCCs so we decided to put the $1000 down as deposit and booked a BF category balcony on Deck 8, which looks slanted. 

Cannot wait to cruise again. We havent since 2019 and that was MCS Yacht Club, which I feel is superior to Haven. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, js said:

We secured Vibe passes for June 2, 2024!!!  I tried for two cabanas but they were not available yet to be released but I will be calling again.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

We secured Vibe passes for June 2, 2024!!!  I tried for two cabanas but they were not available yet to be released but I will be calling again.

You now are in first place lol

Wow! I forgot to ask about a cabana I was so in a hurry for them to take my money and confirm lol. Someone on here mentioned there werent cabanas in Joy Vibe. Can anyone please confirm if this is correct. 

Congratulations!

I hope NCL takes into considerstion the number people purchased ovet the phone when they roll over to online. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Laszlo said:

Wow, so $229 pp on a 7 day cruise. I wonder what they will be for a 12 day cruise on the Getaway in Jan. On hold now. I remember the first time we got them on the BA they were $79pp for a 7 day pass 

I paid $279USD per person for Vibe passes for our 15 night Panama Canal cruise in Feb. '23, so I would think 12 days would be similar (under the 10+ days pricing).

• Like 2

On 7/9/2022 at 4:29 PM, rscales2 said:

A cabana on the September 23 Prima cruise cost $719 way to much. The Haven guest don’t need the Vibe Beach Club the Haven facilities are better.

Vibe is 18+, so to us, that's worth the cost.

• Like 4

On 7/7/2022 at 1:17 PM, kapper said:

It's already gone up $10 per person/pass since they posted about the advance bookings. Passes are $279pp for our 15 day cruise, and a cabana is $728 (not sure if there's an increase on the cabana as well). Obviously the shorter the cruise, the lower the cost.

Hi!,

I called yesterday to get a pre-cruise Vibe pass for the same cruise as @kapper. No problems.

I paid $289, still ok imo.

I did not have to pre-pay; she just added it to my cruise final payment.

She said I could pay for it either way.....it was easy.

• Like 2

I would like to believe that NCL would honor the Vibe reservations that have payment in the final cruise payment. It is pretty far in advance of the cruise itself.

Maybe they wouldn't open it up online until after final payment to see what they have left.

A girl can dream. 😎

• Like 1

Ok, I drank the kool-aid, took the advice or maybe I am just a leming or paranoid.

I called NCL and pre-paid for my Vibe pass.

I told the guy why and he did not dispute it but couldn't say if it was true; not sure if that means anything.

Now I can rest. 

Thanks for the heads up.

Have a good one!

• Like 2

On 7/11/2022 at 10:45 AM, js said:

You now are in first place lol

Wow! I forgot to ask about a cabana I was so in a hurry for them to take my money and confirm lol. Someone on here mentioned there werent cabanas in Joy Vibe. Can anyone please confirm if this is correct. 

Congratulations!

I hope NCL takes into considerstion the number people purchased ovet the phone when they roll over to online. 

I did confirm that there are not any cabanas in the Joy vibe.     Now, I can stop calling daily to try to get them on our two Joy sailings we have booked.

• Like 1