Vibe Passes Prepurchase

vacation44

48 minutes ago, Keith.W said:

How much were they for the 5night sailing , we are sailing September 1 but in Haven Suite our friends are not so we think this may be a better option

They were $179 each.   When we sailed this past February, we had a Haven Suite and regretted not getting Vibe passes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HBCcruiser said:

Thanks for this post! ❤️ I was just able to get Vibe passes for our July BA cruise! I had to book them through the NCL agent but then I paid for them online via my account. Kind of a weird process but it worked! 

You are very welcome.    I paid directly on the phone as I was not taking any chances!  I still cannot see them on my account,  but I have the email receipt and credit card notification of the charge going through so I am not worried. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

You are very welcome.    I paid directly on the phone as I was not taking any chances!  I still cannot see them on my account,  but I have the email receipt and credit card notification of the charge going through so I am not worried. 

Mine show up in the EDocs perhaps yours show there too. 👍

1 hour ago, Keith.W said:

How much were they for the 5night sailing , we are sailing September 1 but in Haven Suite our friends are not so we think this may be a better option

29 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

They were $179 each.   When we sailed this past February, we had a Haven Suite and regretted not getting Vibe passes. 

Actually, just checked and we were charged $189 and not $179.  The chart that I read says $179.  

9 hours ago, Shidah said:

It took calling back several times yesterday, but I finally got it booked.  It is very new and they are all referring to a memo.  But once they open your reservation up, then they see that it can be added.  

Shoot! Gal I called hadn't heard of it but could pull it up...but couldn't save it on my reservation? After being on hold an hour...ugh.

UPDATE. JUST called back, got right in & DONE for Aug B2B! HAPPY DANCE!

Hmmmm...do I need Haven for that 2nd leg now??!! (I bid)

Edited by KKB
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, vacation44 said:

Actually, just checked and we were charged $189 and not $179.  The chart that I read says $179.  

Thanks, why did ye regret not getting the vibe passes when ye had a Haven Suite

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

It was always very crowded and while we always found lounge chairs because we are early risers, mid day all of the loungers were taken.   There are a lot of very uncomfortable chairs/lounges too which we thought were a waste.   And we thought the waiter service could of been better even though we were tipping.    We missed the Vibe.

• Like 2

We are 113 days out from our 5 day cruise and I just tried to book through the chat, and she quoted me $519 for two people.  Asked me if I wanted to reserve it.  I questioned the price, and she said I would have to contact the reservations department because that was the price that the system was showing.  Didn't tell me that I was outside the available booking window.  We'll see what the live person tells me......

Got right on with a live person on the phone.  Made reservations for $378.00,  however the system would only allow her to pay for one of the passes.  I got the confirmation showing reservations for 2, and my balance now shows the increase for the passes.  Just waiting for the system to update on my side to show that one pass was paid for and then I will pay for the other.  Final payment is not due until the end of the month.

I think the chat person was trying to sell me the cabana in the vibe.

Had the same issue where the rep said the system would only allow one.  So I booked the cabana which includes admission for two.  Just wanted to get it booked and had a cabana before and it was nice to have some days.

8 hours ago, quillwercruisers said:

We are 113 days out from our 5 day cruise and I just tried to book through the chat, and she quoted me $519 for two people.  Asked me if I wanted to reserve it.  I questioned the price, and she said I would have to contact the reservations department because that was the price that the system was showing.  Didn't tell me that I was outside the available booking window.  We'll see what the live person tells me......

Got right on with a live person on the phone.  Made reservations for $378.00,  however the system would only allow her to pay for one of the passes.  I got the confirmation showing reservations for 2, and my balance now shows the increase for the passes.  Just waiting for the system to update on my side to show that one pass was paid for and then I will pay for the other.  Final payment is not due until the end of the month.

Funny when I did chat they said they couldn't book vibe.

Lots of inconsistency on chat & calls as of yet.

We will need someone to report back on the process once onboard...Where do you pick up the wrist bands? Will Vibe access be pre-encoded into our room cards, or will we have to go somewhere to have that done?

The only downside to allowing pre-purchase is that you have to pre-pay in full. At least with onboard purchase, you could use OBC to make the Vibe purchase.

• Like 1

Has anyone been able to get confirmation that the cabana rentals still include the $100 F&B credit? I was able to see a copy of the internal memo (its posted in a couple of the NCL FB groups) and there is no mention of it. which of course means that the reps probably do not have guidance on it either. For me, I didn't see much value in paying extra for the cabana, but for recent 11 day that I have coming up, the difference in cost of two vibe passes Vs. Cabana rental (which now includes admission, instead of it being an upcharge) is only about $150. if there is still a $100 credit ill pay $50 bucks to always have the same spot to drop off a bag or my stuff while I'm hanging out.

3 hours ago, SeaShark said:

We will need someone to report back on the process once onboard...Where do you pick up the wrist bands? Will Vibe access be pre-encoded into our room cards, or will we have to go somewhere to have that done?

The only downside to allowing pre-purchase is that you have to pre-pay in full. At least with onboard purchase, you could use OBC to make the Vibe purchase.

I will let you know in 2 weeks! I can tell you that the Vibe passes show up on my Edocs as a Day 1 activity. Perhaps it will be coded in our key cards. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

I will let you know in 2 weeks! I can tell you that the Vibe passes show up on my Edocs as a Day 1 activity. Perhaps it will be coded in our key cards. 🤷‍♀️

Thanks. I look forward to hearing your experience with this.

• Like 4

On 7/4/2022 at 4:07 PM, quillwercruisers said:

We were also charged $378 for our 5 night sailing, but I believe it should be $358 according to the chart.    However, we are just thrilled to have the passes now to eliminate the stress of getting them once on board.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/2/2022 at 2:14 PM, vacation44 said:

Heads up......I was able to buy Vibe passes for our up coming cruise this morning.  They are now available to pre-purchase at 90 days out.

We're sailing the Bliss 15 day Panama Canal cruise on Feb 25/23 (234 days out). I called the 800-327-7030 and was able to pre-purchase 2 Vibe passes for our sailing!  Thank you all for the information!!

• Like 3

20 hours ago, kapper said:

We're sailing the Bliss 15 day Panama Canal cruise on Feb 25/23 (234 days out). I called the 800-327-7030 and was able to pre-purchase 2 Vibe passes for our sailing!  Thank you all for the information!!

You are very welcome and thank you also for posting you were able to secure passes outside of the 90 day window.  I just called for a sailing even further out and was able to reserve a cabana!     Did you have to pay in advance?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, kapper said:

What was the cost?

28 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

You are very welcome and thank you also for posting you were able to secure passes outside of the 90 day window.  I just called for a sailing even further out and was able to reserve a cabana!     Did you have to pay in advance?

Yes - I paid in advance. The app shows that something is booked that first day, but doesn't show that it's  Vibe yet. No worries though, I have the invoice that shows we paid in advance, so that's good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gmbhardy said:

What was the cost?

It's already gone up $10 per person/pass since they posted about the advance bookings. Passes are $279pp for our 15 day cruise, and a cabana is $728 (not sure if there's an increase on the cabana as well). Obviously the shorter the cruise, the lower the cost.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting the phone #! Called yesterday at 4pm told 50min wait time. Left info for a call back. Got call within 45min!!! I was able to book Vibe for my 2/18/23 cruise paid $209. I also booked Vibe for my 2/26/23 on Prima paid $229. It's booked under Entertainment and does show on first day itinerary!

Thank you all for posting!!!

Cat

• Like 1

I had some time to kill today at work, so I put in a call to NCL to inquire about adding Vibe to my Prima cruise in February 2023. About 45 minutes later I got a call back, and soon after I was booked! $229 for the week, and they just added the amount to my total final payment, which isn't due until November...

Screenshot_20220707-161536.png

• Like 4