Vibe Passes Prepurchase

vacation44

27 minutes ago, quillwercruisers said:

It shows in the app, but not online.  Weird.  Not sure why it wouldn't show in both.  

Really? It shows the Vibe passes on your account on the mobil App?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jim The Lizard said:

I had to click on the day 1 itinerary to show it. 

I didn't see it on my online summary, very strange. On my Vacation Summary page online under Itinerary Overview all of all stuff appears, excursion credit, beverage package etc.... except the Vibe Beach Club passes. If I click on the next column over (our sail date) it shows up at the top of the list. Weird

3 hours ago, Laszlo said:

I didn't see it on my online summary, very strange. On my Vacation Summary page online under Itinerary Overview all of all stuff appears, excursion credit, beverage package etc.... except the Vibe Beach Club passes. If I click on the next column over (our sail date) it shows up at the top of the list. Weird

That is weird.  Do you have the yellow “1” on your first day of your itinerary?    

1 hour ago, Jim The Lizard said:

This....

I don't see a yellow 1

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 9.00.12 PM.png

Edited by Laszlo

2 hours ago, Jim The Lizard said:

32 minutes ago, Laszlo said:

This....

I don't see a yellow 1

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 9.00.12 PM.png

This is what Jim the Lizard means.

Screenshot_20220715-213154.png

• Like 1

The NCL app is allowing me to buy the pass online, but is trying to charge me $538 per person for a 10 day cruise?! It’s saying it’s $269/week, and then charging me a full $269 for the additional 3 days at the end of my cruise?!B3C332D3-7F2D-4124-948E-B8EEBE747860.thumb.jpeg.1705938add6c673992dff6b85a753f79.jpeg

9 hours ago, gabbygal99 said:

The NCL app is allowing me to buy the pass online, but is trying to charge me $538 per person for a 10 day cruise?! It’s saying it’s $269/week, and then charging me a full $269 for the additional 3 days at the end of my cruise?!B3C332D3-7F2D-4124-948E-B8EEBE747860.thumb.jpeg.1705938add6c673992dff6b85a753f79.jpeg

That looks like a glitch.   Let us know the outcome. 

4 hours ago, vacation44 said:

That looks like a glitch.   Let us know the outcome. 

I unselected the 9 August option, paid the $269/pp for the first 7 days, and paid online. I am not going to aggravate myself by calling NCL and waiting on hold for a long time when it’s probably just another website glitch. My e-docs say we have Vibe passes now.

We’ll verify on board that they are valid for the entire cruise, if we decide to keep them. (We already bought thermal spa passes, and I doubt we need both, so we’ll decide which one to keep, and cancel the other pass)

5 minutes ago, rnfulk said:

The Vibe is just a sun deck/bar area. There is not a restaurant. 

5 minutes ago, rnfulk said:

The Vibe is just a sun deck/bar area. There is not a restaurant. 

When were were on the Escape in May 2019, we were allowed to order from the Haven snack menu which were basically lunch items.  The previous times we were in the Vibe on both the Getaway and Escape, this was not an option.   I have not read anything updated on it but will inquire when we are in the Joy Vibe in September.

18 hours ago, gabbygal99 said:

I have a 10 day cruise on the Breakaway next year and just tried adding this to the cart to see what happened. There was only one available for the full 10 days.

59 minutes ago, rscales2 said:

When I was on the phone purchasing the vibe pass the lady told me they have their own menu.

This would be great if it's true. But my 5 previous Vibe experiences had no menu.  Maybe it's a new thing...but it's possible that the repis giving you some erroneous info.  

On 7/16/2022 at 7:41 PM, Jim The Lizard said:

This would be great if it's true. But my 5 previous Vibe experiences had no menu.  Maybe it's a new thing...but it's possible that the repis giving you some erroneous 

When was the last time you were in the Vibe and on what ship?  Trying to figure out if it was before or after my last Vibe experience. 

On 7/16/2022 at 7:41 PM, Jim The Lizard said:

This would be great if it's true. But my 5 previous Vibe experiences had no menu.  Maybe it's a new thing...but it's possible that the repis giving you some erroneous info.  

One exists, at least since 2018 when I saw it in the Vibe on the Breakaway, but it's quite literally 4-5 items that are just snacks, not anything that could be considered a meal, or worth the price they were charging.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, joshgates said:

One exists, at least since 2018 when I saw it in the Vibe on the Breakaway, but it's quite literally 4-5 items that are just snacks, not anything that could be considered a meal, or worth the price they were charging.

Thx.   I just have never seen it or anyone eating in Vibe unless they brought it in from buffet!  

• Like 1