Docs Needed for Online Check-In?

17 minutes ago, BobNoxious said:

do i have to take the picture at the time of check in... (wife may be asleep) ... or can i add the pictures later?

You can add it later.  We never do it, since every time we have tried they have to re-do it anyway.

2 minutes ago, flamingos said:

You can add it later.  We never do it, since every time we have tried they have to re-do it anyway.

Yes -- I've experienced the same thing.  Maybe I uploaded a photo from 10 years ago and they didn't think I looked anything like it so they retook it -- LOL

38 minutes ago, BobNoxious said:

do i have to take the picture at the time of check in... (wife may be asleep) ... or can i add the pictures later?

Go to the app, click on check in, click on arrival time, choose your desired time.  Close app, go to bed, do the rest at your leisure.

7 hours ago, BobNoxious said:

Also, for date of final vaccine dose is that the 2nd dose for pfizer, or is it the date of the latest booster shot?

Our last checkin for the Quantum that is on 8-22, you enter the 2nd dose date and then it asked for our booster information.  

• Like 1

I did basic info for checkin last night just after midnight to get early embarkation.  Haven't put in passport info, vaccine card, or photo. Will domi5 later.  They still issued our set sail passes.

8 hours ago, BobNoxious said:

I went back and added our 3rd shots as the booster.  Also, how long does it take for Royal to verify the vax cards?

It has varied for us.  Sometimes it never happens and other times it takes around 7 days.  Don’t worry about it, just bring your vaccination card with you to show at the checkin area. 😀  Enjoy your cruise!

On 7/4/2022 at 12:26 PM, OCSC Mike said:

If you use the app you can just grab your arrival time and do the rest later. You can also scan your passport instead of typing it in.

The big caveat of course is that the app has to actually be working. 🤣

That's what I do. Pick a boarding and go back at another time for everything else. 

And the last 2 times I checked in it didn't actually open until 12:10 or 12:15.