How do I verify what drink package we have?

I booked a retreat cruise back in January.  I'm trying to remember if we upgraded to premium drinks or not but I'm having trouble finding anywhere on the site that says exactly what drink package I have.

I found the booking email I originally got and it only has our booking number, dates, and guests.

Thanks ahead of time

20 minutes ago, FiremedicMike151 said:

Another weird thing - when I try to book excursions, I can't open the excursions page, it just reloads the booking manager page..

At top of page where you book excursions Click Order History it should show your drink package there

That's a bug that popped up late yesterday.     I booked one then went into a loop mode everytime I tried would ask me to log in.

That is not uncommon on a long weekend and usually not resolved until IT comes back to work.   I just tried again and get all the way to booking and then says call to finish booking

If you booked a Suite then, unless you booked a Cruise Only rate, you would have the premium beverage package, stream wi-fi, prepaid gratuities and some OBC.

When you booked you should have received a booking confirmation that spells out( some in codes) what you will receive.

I booked online yesterday and experienced some of the glitches described here.  This was the first time that I had to call to get a copy of the booking confirmation document.  Like the OP, the confirmation email that I received only included basic info.

Once I got the booking confirmation, it shows a line item for the Indulge Package upgrade.

If you are Captains Club member, I recommend calling that number.  Hold time on the general number was over 30 minutes.

13 minutes ago, FiremedicMike151 said:

I am in a Sky Suite.

I was able to get to excursions/drink packages and it looks like I have an available upgrade for 9 per person per day to upgrade to the premium drinks, which seems like something I may do..

Since you are in a Sky Suite, unless you booked a Cruise Only rate, you already have the premium beverage package.  If you have not transferred your booking to a travel agent then please call Celebrity to confirm your perks before trying to upgrade your beverage package.  If you have transferred your booking to a travel agent then confirm your perks with them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuAnn said:

If you have the Classic Alcohol package as part of the Have It All can you switch that to a Premium Non Alcohol package at no additional charge? Thanks!

I've seen a  number of posts of people who have unsuccessfully tried to to switch to a classic non-alcohol package.    If they weren't successful switching  from a Classic to a Classic NA the odds are slim from a Classic to a Premium NA.

Having said that -  once on board ask.   The worst they can do is say no and who knows they may do it.  Definitely come back and report how successful you are. 

21 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I've seen a  number of posts of people who have unsuccessfully tried to to switch to a classic non-alcohol package.    If they weren't successful switching  from a Classic to a Classic NA the odds are slim from a Classic to a Premium NA.

Having said that -  once on board ask.   The worst they can do is say no and who knows they may do it.  Definitely come back and report how successful you are. 

Thank Jim! Who do you think would be the best person to ask? 😉

3 hours ago, LuAnn said:

Thank Jim! Who do you think would be the best person to ask? 😉

If you are successful, please share their contact info.😁 We've never been able to successfully get the Premium NA for our kids. Personally, I always thought the supposed "downgrade" to Premium NA should have been the default.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2022 at 11:40 AM, FiremedicMike151 said:

Through the website

Since you booked through their website, you can call their 1-800 customer service number and there is an option for you to request your Guest Copy. No need to speak with an agent. It will clearly (in code) spell out all your options. You should see a line item something like TDL9-BEVPRINGRAT10 showing the cost of the beverage package and another line item that credits the same amount.

• Like 1

Take a look at your Express Pass - to the right of the barcode it will indicate PALL (Premium) or CALL (Classic).  If sailing too far out request a detailed invoice which I suggest you print and take with you.