One more time… LIVE from the Carnival Liberty 7/11/22

MeganGC1983

1 hour ago, BandBWCsmom said:

Thank you. We sail that cruise on Friday and the Piano Bar is our fav with the comedy shows too!!!

Maybe I should stay one more and cruise with you. 😆

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Like 5

Megan, I continue to marvel at how faithful you are in taking me along with you on your adventurers, it is really a big commitment on your part, and Mr. Megan’s too, much appreciated and loving it. And by the number of “views” and “replies” I am not the only one loving it! 

Edited by cellfree
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

@MeganGC1983....we have never been super impressed with the private island BBQ's on any of the private islands!

A lot of work for the crew to get everything off the ship set up and broken down and back onto the ship.  We'd rather pay to eat on the island or just return to the ship to eat.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cellfree said:

Megan, I continue to marvel at how faithful you are in taking me along with you on your adventurers, it is really a big commitment on your part, and Mr. Megan’s too, much appreciated and loving it. And by the number of “views” and “replies” I am not the only one loving it! 

Thank you. And thanks for coming along. 

2 hours ago, Hogladyrider said:

@MeganGC1983....we have never been super impressed with the private island BBQ's on any of the private islands!

A lot of work for the crew to get everything off the ship set up and broken down and back onto the ship.  We'd rather pay to eat on the island or just return to the ship to eat.

Completely agree. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Showered and wanted to grab a water but my card has issues. I have another case of the peeling card. It won’t work the cabin door. Back to the guest services line. Shawn is hosting sports trivia in the atrium. 

image.jpg

Whoa - interesting!  Haven't seen that happen before. 🙃

Edited by 4hunters
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Cheers doesn't work but S&S does? That's definitely a they don't want it to work on the island deal. And they have all of the ship beers there...

It's the same way on Half Moon Cay. 😒

• Like 5

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I’m wearing my dress from Nassau. It took 4 cruise to Nassau but she finally came down to the price we originally offered. I feel accomplished. 😆

Love the persistence!  

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Ran to Guest Services to get smaller bills for tips… lady is upset her refrigerator isn’t keeping her water cold. She said 3 times that she’s “American and likes her water cold”.  She wants free steakhouse because of it. They are booked up. It’s not happening. 😬

I didn't even have a fridge in my balcony room on Ecstasy.  My stewart kept us in ice. Roll with it American Lady!🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, lazydayz said:

Love the persistence!  

I liked it but didn’t need it. She had it in short and long. The short was a little more pink. She wanted $75 for the long and $50 for the short. We offered $40. I ended up with the long for $40. Great cruising dress. Silk, flowy, cute print. 

image.jpg

• Like 16